Ben Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault by another woman

Ben about to be on some Tiger type stuff with women comin out the wood work with accusations.

Eventually, dudes are gonna make chicks sign release forms before proceeding around the bags.

Ben Rapedherberger

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Ben about to be on some Tiger type stuff with women comin out the wood work with accusations.

yep, can't wait for him to be labeled a "sex addict"......nah he just likes {} like every other dude

Originally Posted by got shoes

Who wants to play the race card in here?

only racists use the term "race card"

now if an athlete like kobe bryant was accused it would be everywhere and everyone would have already found him guilty.................oh wait...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

now if an athlete like kobe bryant was accused it would be everywhere and everyone would have already found him guilty.................oh wait...

Are you really comparing Kobe Bryant's popularity and star appeal to Big Ben's?

Ben hangs in GA quite a bit some of his teammates live down their and he has been seen down there often. Needs to stay home though now

hope this chick at least looks better than the last one ...

but for real ...
indifferent.gif
@ this guy's judgment ...

either way i refuse to pass judgment

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

"$%#%# I'll strong arm it!" (c) Webbie Big Ben Roethlisberger

Ben is living that savage life for real.

This dude is such a square.� I know dudes who were at Miami, OH while he was there and they said he was the most arrogant clown they have ever come across.

The official demise of the PIT organization/rise of the CLE organization begins?
nerd.gif

That "drink like a champion" t-shirt had me cracking up
laugh.gif

But this is foul. Fool me once...

Back
Top Bottom