Best 10-Week Workout?

I have 10 weeks until I am the best man in a wedding. I have already stocked up on whey, casein, creatine and multivitamins. I plan on following a strict2,000 calorie diet with low carbs and high protein. I am 6' 2'' 185 lbs.

I have access to a set of dumbbells, adjustable bench, and a universal machine (like you find in high schools), as well as a swiss ball and several pulleyattachments. I want a workout that includes everything: weight, cardio and balance excercises. I want to cut body fat, build lean muscle and just improve myoverall health and coordination. Length/frequency is not an issue because I'm home from college for the summer and work from 5-7 am for UPS.

I thought about doing the workout that the guys from 300 did, but I wanted to see if there were more traditional options. Please give me a link or post youridea of the ultimate workout. Thanks.

Originally Posted by The Smoothest

I have 10 weeks until I am the best man in a wedding. I have already stocked up on whey, casein, creatine and multivitamins. I plan on following a strict 2,000 calorie diet with low carbs and high protein. I am 6' 2'' 185 lbs.

I have access to a set of dumbbells, adjustable bench, and a universal machine (like you find in high schools), as well as a swiss ball and several pulley attachments. I want a workout that includes everything: weight, cardio and balance excercises. I want to cut body fat, build lean muscle and just improve my overall health and coordination. Length/frequency is not an issue because I'm home from college for the summer and work from 5-7 am for UPS.

I thought about doing the workout that the guys from 300 did, but I wanted to see if there were more traditional options. Please give me a link or post your idea of the ultimate workout. Thanks.

Dude.

Youre 6'2 185, going to be TRYING to follow a 2k cal diet (bad idea), stocked up on protein powders and CREATINE?

While trying to cut body fat and add muscle?

What do you mean be a set of dumbbells? Like A set, or a few sets? What are the weights of them?

Wow, I dont even know where else to go from here.... my heads spinning.
laugh.gif

you only work 2 hrs at a ups? must be a small spot. But a ups summer is a pretty good workout itself, however hot it is outside, its like 20 degrees higherinside.

I have dumbbells from 5lbs to 50lbs. Why is a 2,000 cal diet a bad idea? What would you suggest? I stock the trucks before they go out for delivery and itonly takes a couple of hours because I live in rural MI.

I have dumbbells from 5lbs to 50lbs. Why is a 2,000 cal diet a bad idea? What would you suggest? I stock the trucks before they go out for delivery and it only takes a couple of hours because I live in rural MI.

You cant try to build lean muscle while being on a 2k cal diet. Its just not possible. 2k is low even if your goal was simply to lose weight. If youretrying to add muscle then 2800 to 3000 is a more ideal range, but if youre trying to lose weight then 24-2500 is better.

If all I needed was 2k calories for gaining I'd be happy and a lot less broke.
laugh.gif

Do p90x all the way through. If you don't die in the process you WILL get results.

I have dumbbells from 5lbs to 50lbs. Why is a 2,000 cal diet a bad idea? What would you suggest? I stock the trucks before they go out for delivery and it only takes a couple of hours because I live in rural MI.

Dude, I'm 135 pounds I eat 2,000 calories a day just to maintain weight. At your weight, you should be eating morethan that otherwise you'll be low on energy, lose muscle weight, etc. It wouldn't be a good look for you.

What type of wedding is this where you feel the need to put on serious muscle (like it sounds... creatine??)?

Back
Top Bottom