Best 3 Album Run In Rap History???

Based on how things turned out later, I wish he retired or just fell back into an exec role. All he's done since is ruin his legacy like a washed nba player trying to pad their stats on the way out

I'm glad he's still putting out music. I do wish he rapped with more of the kinda flow he had in the past but lyricism is the #1 thing I look for in music and he's still at the top of his game in that area.

infinite > Eminem show.

Yeah, not for me at all

Murda muzik was classic ! Those three mobb albums were hard asf!

Surprised no mention of the first three Wu albums or even the first three Bone Thugs N harmony albums Art of War was fire!

Last edited:
since ya disrespected with da omission ill add it.

217a88ce.jpg

Hell_on_earth_%28mobb_deep_album%29.jpg

mobbdeep_murdamuzik.jpg
Came in here to post this.

Can't say it's THE greatest run, but I'll be damned if it isn't up there amongst the greats.  Still bang all 3 albums regularly.

I gotta give the nod to 'Kast though.  Albums 1-3 are certified classics, and Stankonia could easily be added to that group.  

Someone mentioned Gang Starr and yeah, that could work too.  

Last edited:
Murda muzik was classic ! Those three mobb albums were hard asf!

Surprised no mention of the first three Wu albums or even the first three Bone Thugs N harmony albums Art of War was fire!
Enh.....The W isn't really all that great.  Had some great songs, but overall I can't put it in the same realm as 36 Chambers and Forever.  

I would have higher praise for Compton had Ice Cube or MC Ren wrote Dre's stuff instead of Kendrick Lamar

Back
Top Bottom