Best and Worst Cities for interracial dating and singles?

If anyone wouldn't mind giving their list of best American cities for interracial dating and best cities for singles??? Worst cities too. Pittsburgh is not a very good place for either, that's coming from me. So that's one worst for me.

Brah please don't tell me that you're a brother and you looking for advice on landing a white woman.
mean.gif
He's not. OP got yellow fever

1. Brah get ya self in order b you looking funny in the light with all these questions

2. To answer you question any major diverse city.

Meaning not Middle america and a lot of the south

Sucka for love.

You ain't the playa champion. You just a wanna be who look like him.

Last edited:
Troll...

Or you're putting interracial yambs on the pedal stool because a couple black chicks clowned you, so you think trying other races will fix it, only to find out that lameness is global and it doesn't matter what color you are... If you're lame, you not getting play

Pick one, famb.

If anyone wouldn't mind giving their list of best American cities for interracial dating and best cities for singles??? Worst cities too. Pittsburgh is not a very good place for either, that's coming from me. So that's one worst for me.
Again? Really? Just stop making threads man

Opie

Are you considering relocation solely on a city's possible ratio of Asian/white girls that date black dudes as opposed to Asian/white girls that don't?

Your priorities son

They are ****** up

Back
Top Bottom