Best and Worst JB Gimmicks

Big fan of the XI, XII, XIII, and 1’s in certain color make ups. Right now the Michigan XII is in my hoops rotation, along with Black/Cement III’s. Gimmicks I hate, anything referring to a cap and gown.

C&G 11s are dope... the retail price was just stupid, but the CNY 12s and SS 6s were too... which leads to another gimmick... that peal away satin cover is kinda cool but I'm not mutilating them just because.

C&G 11s are dope... the retail price was just stupid, but the CNY 12s and SS 6s were too... which leads to another gimmick... that peal away satin cover is kinda cool but I'm not mutilating them just because.
I disagree on the XI’s. Not enough contrast for my liking.

I mean... it's an all black shoe. It has contrast from the different materials used... but why would you expect contrast from something that is monotone?

Great looking shoe, but the shroud wasn’t needed.
upload_2019-4-23_9-46-39.jpeg

upload_2019-4-23_9-47-57.jpeg

upload_2019-4-23_9-43-25.jpeg

Last edited:
1’s are timeless, I’ll always love 11’s but I don’t hold them in quite as high of a regard as I once did.

1 through 14 were dope in the original colors. It’s the gimmicks and accompanying color ways that kill it for me now.

i agree the hybrids were wack except the spizikes in only a few colors... the black and green joints are classic and im a keep them in the collection... the 1s are a clean shoe and comfortable but kinda overrated imo... they look too much like dunks for me to accept them as one of the best jordans of all time... top 10 but definitely not top 5

3s are the worst Jordan's ever created. Looks like a senior citizen shoe

Back
Top Bottom