Best and Worst QB's in the NFL this year ... vol. 1st Half

Taking into consideration the importance of QB in the NFL and also looking at the expectations of their teams, who are the best and worst QB's the firsthalf of the NFL season ... my list ... Update after this weekend

Best
1.Brady
2.Big Ben
3.Romo
4.Favre
5.Manning

Worst
1.Tavaris Jackson
2.Vince Young
3.Phillip Rivers
4.Jason Campbell
5.Alex Smith/Rex Grossman (he did play ehh lol)

... lol I was just gonna do the worst list but I didnt wanna look like I was bashing without giving props so I didn't put too much thought into the bestlist, but i did change it up ... I'm just gonna do a running update as the cases are made so we can get some sort of consensus
TEAMCOWBOYS

I honestly have to put john kitna over Ben he has the lions sittin at 6-2 with that horrible defense.
Code:
 Team I'll Slap your favorite team member
What's really poppin​

I disagree with Vince Young, he's getting done for his team , even if he isn't passing the ball well. The Titans finish with the W.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
RAIDER NATION

Replace Jason Campbell with Trent Dilfer/Alex Smith combo.

OregonDucks
Jonathan Stewart/Dennis Dixon for Heisman.​

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

^^^^ I tried not to put people who havent played all their teams games in there, however bulger with his big contract and grossman with his joke of a life were too hard to resist

... I forgot about Kitna, dude is getting it done ... and I can't take V. Young off the list cuz he averages 60 yds a game and has thrown 3 tds to 6 picks this year, wins or not
TEAMCOWBOYS

How come I don't see Phillip Rivers on the Worst list?

Dude is playing doo doo.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Quote:
I honestly have to put john kitna over Ben he has the lions sittin at 6-2 with that horrible defense.
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

where is Derek Anderson?
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Quote:
I disagree with Vince Young, he's getting done for his team , even if he isn't passing the ball well. The Titans finish with the W.
OregonDucks
Jonathan Stewart/Dennis Dixon for Heisman.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

Chad Pennington should be number 1.

Bulger is injured, so I don't blame him.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Yup Derek Anderson needs to be in that top 5. You could have made a case for Garrard but then he got injured.

Quote:
where is Derek Anderson?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

^^^ cuz dude epitomizes what is being the worst QB on some ryan leaf type @#%$ ... Bulger takin off for injury and Kitna takin off for not enough room at the top lol

I didnt even look at the stats on espn.com before this but now that I do ... Kitna has 8 tds to 6 picks (might be before today) and Derek Anderson is on some statistical dominance right now
TEAMCOWBOYS

DA > Big Ben.

Rothlisberger lives off his running game and might throw 25 passes per game.

Just cuz ur on a good team, doesnt mean your a top 5 QB.
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Vince Young isn't so much a quarterback as he is a human good luck charm...he just wins, even if he throws like Uncle Rico.

If Alex Smith isn't at the top of your lists...
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

Alex Smith should be one of the worst... At the top of your Worst QBs list.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

I just cant put Alex Smith up there cuz he got injured, frank gore was out, and their team as a whole has takin a step back ... especially cuz last year he looked very promising ... I have to take chad off and put bulger back up there because injury or not dude is getting paid to do big things and even when he was healthy and their O was their he stunk it up something serious

I agree but carr was projected number 2 or 3 on the depth chart ... he was never good and hasnt played in half the games this year ... I want the list to be made up of QB's who are gonna be with their team for years to come or were supposed to be the QB of the future
TEAMCOWBOYS

Alex Smith should be one of the Worst
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
DA > Big Ben.

Rothlisberger lives off his running game and might throw 25 passes per game.

Just cuz ur on a good team, doesnt mean your a top 5 QB.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Back
Top Bottom