Best antiperspirant/deodorant ?

Hello:

I've currently been using Arm & Hammer antiperspirants but it really doesn't keep me dry and smelling fresh. Was wondering what types you men use to keep smelling fresh throughout the day.

Regards,

-Jacob

Real talk...NT put me onto that Secret Cocoa Butter, its so OD I've noticed dryness under my arms while in the shower.

OLD SPICE. Been using it for years, nothing even comes close
pimp.gif

depends on how much you sweat.

I've been using Drysol for quite a while now and it'll keep me dry for day (still need to use a deo).

I noticed increased sweating and my normal stuff wasn't cutting it, so I tried Gillette Clinical Strength, that didn't work. Then I tried Mitchum and that caused irritation, and then I tried Certain Dri.

It's worked the best so far, less sweating, I have to be careful of over-using it because I got irritated once before.

what ever you do don't use old spice.. Irritation is inevitable

DEGREE stick is the best thing out.

that right guard gel is horrendous

smell isnt so bad but i always get irritated

Cosign to Old Spice irritating your skin. I've been using Degree spray. It's better than most others I've used but not quite optimal.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

411T106S5HL._SS500_.jpg

You shouldn't need anything else. Maybe switch to another scent but this stuff works very well.

This is coming from someone who used to use Drysol and Certain Dri never worked for me.  

Am I the only human being who is allergic anti-perspirant?

I use regular Speedstick Deoderant...Basic Fresh.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

411T106S5HL._SS500_.jpg

You shouldn't need anything else. Maybe switch to another scent but this stuff works very well.

This is coming from someone who used to use Drysol and Certain Dri never worked for me.  

this is the best scent imo

old spice is like pure sulfuric acid to my skin....joint burns like hell!

Tried this out a few years ago after always having wet pits and it works great.
Also hate any sticks with a strong scent that interfere with my cologne.
Stuff together works great
200.jpg

9344.jpg

Back
Top Bottom