Best AT&T phone besides the Iphone?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

The Captivate. If not you can wait for a new android phone to drop or something from the Windows Phone 7 line to drop. The BB Torch is weak.

this...

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

The Captivate. If not you can wait for a new android phone to drop or something from the Windows Phone 7 line to drop. The BB Torch is weak.

this...

Everyone has an opinion on different phones so your best bet is to go to the AT&T store and play with each phone. Make your decision from that point. I went from an iPhone 4 to a BB Torch and I'm a satisfied customer.

Everyone has an opinion on different phones so your best bet is to go to the AT&T store and play with each phone. Make your decision from that point. I went from an iPhone 4 to a BB Torch and I'm a satisfied customer.

if you dont want an iphone att shouldnt be the wireless service provider to go to.

if you dont want an iphone att shouldnt be the wireless service provider to go to.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

The things people say on NT
laugh.gif

Wait until Windows Phone 7 comes out... These are rumored to be coming to AT&T.

HTC WP7 device

htc-t8788-itw-02-sm.jpg

LG WP7 device
lg-c900-itw-02-sm.jpg

I have the iPhone 4 if it matters...

Wait until Windows Phone 7 comes out... These are rumored to be coming to AT&T.

HTC WP7 device

htc-t8788-itw-02-sm.jpg

LG WP7 device
lg-c900-itw-02-sm.jpg

I have the iPhone 4 if it matters...

It really depends. Go to a store and have one of the reps help you. If you in NYC hit me up on Twitter. @thenediesaid

It really depends. Go to a store and have one of the reps help you. If you in NYC hit me up on Twitter. @thenediesaid

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

laugh.gif
whats wrong with what he said?.. i would rather get a Droid, EVO, or the other Samsung Android on TMo over anything else AT&T has
i have an iPhone4 if it matters

..& if OP is really stuck with AT&T.. i would wait for the new WP7 units later this year like others have said..

..or a NexusOne 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

laugh.gif
whats wrong with what he said?.. i would rather get a Droid, EVO, or the other Samsung Android on TMo over anything else AT&T has
i have an iPhone4 if it matters

..& if OP is really stuck with AT&T.. i would wait for the new WP7 units later this year like others have said..

..or a NexusOne 
nerd.gif

I really like having the Captivate. Only problem I have with it is the lack of GPS locking. But there's supposed to be an update to fix that soon.

I really like having the Captivate. Only problem I have with it is the lack of GPS locking. But there's supposed to be an update to fix that soon.

What phone do you have now?

What are you going to be using it for?

Reason i ask is because im a power user, and i also dont use all those throwaway apps that the android and iphone have.

I've owned 2 iphones (3g, 3gs) 1 android (captivate 1 month) and 5 blackberries (7800(?) ,8100, 9000, 9700, and now the 9800)

And hands down the best phone for ME was the torch. The captivate was cool for a week, then i got tired of the bugs on the android os, the fact that it takes 5+ seconds to make a call and i actually have to pay attention to what im doing. And im a techy guy, so i had it rooted, removed all the att bloatware and whatnot. 

Here are my issues with the captivate:

- Battery life is subpar
- Onscreen keyboard is a dealbreaker
- Gps doesnt work till late september fix
- Email is terrible compared to blackberry
- No BBM!!

Here is what i liked about the captivate

- Looks cool
- GREAT screen
- widgets

What phone do you have now?

What are you going to be using it for?

Reason i ask is because im a power user, and i also dont use all those throwaway apps that the android and iphone have.

I've owned 2 iphones (3g, 3gs) 1 android (captivate 1 month) and 5 blackberries (7800(?) ,8100, 9000, 9700, and now the 9800)

And hands down the best phone for ME was the torch. The captivate was cool for a week, then i got tired of the bugs on the android os, the fact that it takes 5+ seconds to make a call and i actually have to pay attention to what im doing. And im a techy guy, so i had it rooted, removed all the att bloatware and whatnot. 

Here are my issues with the captivate:

- Battery life is subpar
- Onscreen keyboard is a dealbreaker
- Gps doesnt work till late september fix
- Email is terrible compared to blackberry
- No BBM!!

Here is what i liked about the captivate

- Looks cool
- GREAT screen
- widgets

Back
Top Bottom