Supporter
Any suggestions?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

Any suggestions?
nerd.gif

What phone do you have now?
What are you going to be using it for?

Reason i ask is because im a power user, and i also dont use all those throwaway apps that the android and iphone have.

I've owned 2 iphones (3g, 3gs) 1 android (captivate 1 month) and 5 blackberries (7800(?) ,8100, 9000, 9700, and now the 9800)

And hands down the best phone for ME was the torch. The captivate was cool for a week, then i got tired of the bugs on the android os, the fact that it takes 5+ seconds to make a call and i actually have to pay attention to what im doing. And im a techy guy, so i had it rooted, removed all the att bloatware and whatnot. 

Here are my issues with the captivate:

- Battery life is subpar

- Onscreen keyboard is a dealbreaker

- Gps doesnt work till late september fix

- Email is terrible compared to blackberry

- No BBM!!

Here is what i liked about the captivate

- Looks cool

- GREAT screen

- widgets

Originally Posted by cs02132

Any suggestions?
nerd.gif

What phone do you have now?
What are you going to be using it for?

Reason i ask is because im a power user, and i also dont use all those throwaway apps that the android and iphone have.

I've owned 2 iphones (3g, 3gs) 1 android (captivate 1 month) and 5 blackberries (7800(?) ,8100, 9000, 9700, and now the 9800)

And hands down the best phone for ME was the torch. The captivate was cool for a week, then i got tired of the bugs on the android os, the fact that it takes 5+ seconds to make a call and i actually have to pay attention to what im doing. And im a techy guy, so i had it rooted, removed all the att bloatware and whatnot. 

Here are my issues with the captivate:

- Battery life is subpar

- Onscreen keyboard is a dealbreaker

- Gps doesnt work till late september fix

- Email is terrible compared to blackberry

- No BBM!!

Here is what i liked about the captivate

- Looks cool

- GREAT screen

- widgets

Best phone for AT&T besides iPhone?
Hmmmmmmmmm

Iphone 4
tongue.gif

No but really I've been told Blackberries are great with AT&T. Especially the Bold. Can't recall which specific one though.

Best phone for AT&T besides iPhone?
Hmmmmmmmmm

Iphone 4
tongue.gif

No but really I've been told Blackberries are great with AT&T. Especially the Bold. Can't recall which specific one though.

Back
Top Bottom