Best Barber/Barbershop In The Entire DMV Area?

Kevs in Springfield and VIP in Newington...give you fresh cuts never disappoints

Sunnys Barber shop marlow heights shopping center every barber in there is nice but ask for chuck or fat mark

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Remove the V. I wouldn't dare let any barber in VA (can only speak for NOVA) touch my head.

But Largo One / Bowie One are on point.
nonsense. Darvin, Dulles Park Barber Shop in Herndon.

bowie one. 

Last edited:
Traveling Barber in the DMV

Recently was cutting at Sneakerpimps DC @ The Fillmore!!!!

MoCo, PG, DC, NOVA

Professionaly Licensed in the state of MD...over 5 years exp..

email me for quickest response!!! Nik.E.Taylor@gmail.com

7 Days A WEEK!!

6 a.m. - 12 a.m.

Excuse my ignorance I've never been to the DMV. Im away at school in Arizona and am sick of these awful cuts. Going to DC to visit some friends, I will be staying in the U-street area. Are any of the places mentioned around there? If not can anyone recommend someone?

How about Northern va?

I been goin to Marc @ Touch Up in Landmark Mall in Alexandria, VA ... Marc and August are the best ones there and they good people too.

I get a taper with a beard trim for $20 + tip... I go with $30 total cuz I like to keep my barber happy.

Mall is whack and has weird hours, but there is two barber shops in there if you ever in a hurry. My boy goes to the other shop in there called NVS, Romone.

Bumping this since I was searching for a shop in Nova and this came up, good stuff. Any updates? Might either check out that one in Dulles or Richmond hwy (I live by Vienna).

I have a barber in Fairfax named Vinny over at Trieu's Barbershop.

Everyone is good over there (except females), but Vinny does over the top work and price is fair.

If Yall in the PG/Moco area i recommend Fresh Fades in white oak
All those boys can cut hair in there :pimp:

AdobeCS4: I'm up in Frederick and its a nice spot Ive been going to a few years now called "One & Only Barbershop". Take the Rosemont exit (1713 Rosemont Ave). Its in a horrible location by the gunshop. I go to Tony, but Chris, AB, or Monk are all solid. Definitely make an appointment on StyleSeat before you go or you'll be waiting...

Anyone know any shops that are good with Asian/Straight hair, specifically undercuts? I've been going to Floyd's 99 in Gaithersburg. They're alright, but I want to try out some other spots.

Need someone who can do sharp fades for the side and back, and still good with scissors for the top.

Last edited:
ElecRelaxation: I used to go to a spot in Montgomery Village called "Major League" that was straight. But Chis at One and Only in Frederick is pretty nice with the scissors and fade game from what I've seen. Seem him cut a few white and Asian army dudes from Fort Detrick...

Anyone know any shops that are good with Asian/Straight hair, specifically undercuts? I've been going to Floyd's 99 in Gaithersburg. They're alright, but I want to try out some other spots.

Need someone who can do sharp fades for the side and back, and still good with scissors for the top.
Go to Finos Barbershop in Wheaton. All the barbers can cut and can cut any type of hair. I've been doing the undercut for a year now. I go to Jeremy.  Been getting cut by him for 8 years.

http://finosbarbershop.com/

Back
Top Bottom