Best barber in Sac vol. 3

Anyone try lil john's barbershop in rocklin? I heard the barber named todd is alright over there...

Quote:
the best barber shop in Sacramento is Better Images on Northgate Blvd right offa Highway 50

all the Kings get their hair cut there, and if I'm not mistaken SKILLS the shoe head works in there and has worked there for the last couple of years.

that would be me S.Geek aka Skills the Barber. Were a good shop, something for everyone.

no on ein Sac is better at designs than us. we got that game on lock. One of our barbers is in Las Vegas right now cuttin hair for the Jordan Brand Photo shoot.

2251 Northgate Blvd
Sacramento, CA

But then again I could be totally wrong

=Geek

I CANT SPELL, SO DONT POINT IT OUT WHEN I MISPELL SOMETHING
I dont mean NT "ninjas" the real ones

Just went to see Skills at Better Images today, and let's just say I am very satisfied...

At first I was tentative to drive 30-45 minutes to get my haircut, but I'm glad I did. The guys in the shop are real cool, and Skills hooked it up. He gave me a nice taper and real clean line. I definitely recommend them. Their shop is just a little cutty, but you'll eventually find it.

Thanks again Skills...

Better images was dope but then mike got big headed and startd charging more for dumb stuff.. a haircut is 15 .. but if you want a taper its 25 and 65 for a head of designs... shouldnt it all cost the same its all a HAIRCUT..hes the only baber i know that does that .... But skillz is tite .. PROPS TO THE MAN
For trade :Dinosaur jr. sz.10

Quote:
Better images was dope but then mike got big headed and startd charging more for dumb stuff.. a haircut is 15 .. but if you want a taper its 25 and 65 for a head of designs... shouldnt it all cost the same its all a HAIRCUT..hes the only baber i know that does that .... But skillz is tite .. PROPS TO THE MAN

i dont think mike got big headed, hes always been the same....big headed but thats my dude

as far as charging more, i think about it like the car wash. if you go there its 15 for a wash, but they dont wax and buff for free. you cant get the clay bar for free. anything extra costs. so why would we charge $15 for doing designs that take 20-30 min extra? If you want a regular part, then we include that for free, but extra cost extra.

=Geek

^ I understand what you saying man but At the car wash they dont charge more for more dirt.. I had a afro awile back i wanted to trim it so it can be like kobes just perfect circle.. mike charged me 25 just for a trim his reasoning was that i had too much hair.. i was pissed .. Becuase he didnt say nothing about extra until after...
For trade :Dinosaur jr. sz.10

Quote:
ShoeGeek

can any of you taper/fade straight hair reasonably well? i've been to countless barbers that cut nappy/curly/whatever you want to call it hair pretty good, but when it comes to straighter/wavier hair its just not the same.

i cut all hair, straight, curly, green , blue whatever. if you want a taper, a fade, a design, a gotti boys, mohawk, fauxhawk, i do it all just come in and ask for skills

=Geek

normally 9:3--5:30 t-f
and 7am-2:30 on sat,

but i wont be in today due to family issues, ill pm you my number so you can make an appointment

=Geek

Back
Top Bottom