Best barber in Sac vol. 3

sgf the god

Banned
Tried Uncle Jed's- C-
Tried Fabulous Fades- C
Tried that spot in Natomas- C-

Is there any1 who can cut hair in SAC?
SGF The God

I'd go with brothers place as the barbers out there on florin seem to cut a bit better than here in natomas....

I'd got to notorious cuts on MLK. It in a gray building that still under construction right across the street form Christian Brothers High School. Go to Chico, he is in the first chair on the left.

Yup Notorious is the truth!! Talk to Chico he'll hook it real nice. Just a tip I always bring some herbals for them as a tip for their most excellent work they def appreciate it!

Here are three that you could try in North Highlands:

Prostyle : A-
5755 Hillsdale Blvd.

New Episodes: B
5222 Hillsdale Blvd. STE 4

The Beauty Zone : B
5211 Elkhorn Blvd.

And one in midtown :
Tapers : B+
3310 Martin Luther King

tapers is nice, suprised you didnt like fabulous fades, you gotta catch them when they are too blazed out their mind
20% ALREADY CHEAP KARMALOOP.COM USE CODE BE8265

Orisue Open Sky Hoody Black L FS/FT

AJ ICE X 9.5 AND 10.5 FOR SALE.

Any places in Elk Grove area other than Another Look..My hair is bothering n I'd like to get a haircut today lol
They're GRRRREAT!

Ya'll missin' out on this one shop in EG....cats straight out of East Oakland so u know you gonna stay fresh.....
oh yeah, just so you know, you are reading this because you thought this is my reply, but this is my sig, or is it....

Do you guys think if asian guy goes to like "black barbershop" will be weird?

yo samsho whats the place called in EG
TEAM Wii​
Member #1.. Mii # 2964 2620 2145 1413​

^ its not wierd I went to one yesterday in Elk Grove and they are nice a little awkward at first but i felt comfortable enough lol
They're GRRRREAT!

hey stuckinakn0t what barbershop did u go to?
TEAM Wii​
Member #1.. Mii # 2964 2620 2145 1413​

People in east oakland are known to be great hair cutters? lol. And to the asian dude, why would you want to go to a black barber to get your hair cut? does it matter?
:smile:

just got cut up at "notorious cuts".. its not notorious cuts no more, its family ties..
good place got cut up 2nd chair.. cats are some fun..
the place gets a C+

Quote:
Ya'll missin' out on this one shop in EG....cats straight out of East Oakland so u know you gonna stay fresh.....
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Equipo Inmigrantes Ilegales
EquipoTRIcolor​

My boy skillz @ The House Of Skillz across from christian bros is coo...he does tapes clean , fades coo , and is off the hook with the designs ...he'll do whatever as long as you have a pic or somethin...
FREE HUS!!!!​

the hell, there is a barber across from cbhs now??
STU IS AN IDIOT
SO IS STERN
10 more wins

BASKETBAL GODS ON OUR SIDE​

^^^^ yup its called "House Of Skillz"...the boy Skillz in there hooks it up...he'll leave you clean.
FREE HUS!!!!​

the best barber shop in Sacramento is Better Images on Northgate Blvd right offa Highway 50

all the Kings get their hair cut there, and if I'm not mistaken SKILLZ the shoe head works in there and has worked there for the last couple of years.

I have been going there since I moved to Sacramento and its the definitely the best spot.

I went to Brothers and they @#%$ suck. crooked @#%$ eye lil pig penn in there messin dudes lines up.

and since when did being outta east oakland qualify as being a good barber?

the cats in better images take care of all the real @#%$ in the city who are doin it so thats a heads up. if you are lloking for a ten dollar cut then you should just keep going to places that accept the barter system instead of actual money.
STREET. SMART. COOL. CAT.

Back
Top Bottom