Best Barber Shops in SF?

I thought that Fiolan dude left for SoCal 2 months back. The cleanest cut in the bay is Anton at Chicago's. He turned down Mos Def's offer to be his traveling barber. It is tough waiting for his cuts though. I normally hit up Derrick 650-290-2772. Him and his boy, Richie has a shop on San Jose Ave in SF. Call him to schedule something and say Jason sent you. $10-15 I think. I always drop him $20.

Free Shipping on Dunks over $90 at CCS.com. Use code CCSAFF
$20 off your order of $99 at eastbay.com. Use code LKS16N29
15% off Hoodies and Tees at Karmaloop.comCheck out: IndividualSole.com for the latest on kicks, clothes & culture!

Quote:
The cleanest cut in the bay is Anton at Chicago's. He turned down Mos Def's offer to be his traveling barber. It is tough waiting for his cuts though.

Damn that's crazy... I heard cats schedule flights for him just to cut hair in Vegas and LA. I usually go right before 9am on Friday's so I can be first.

Quote:
I normally hit up Derrick 650-290-2772. Him and his boy, Richie has a shop on San Jose Ave in SF.

I stopped by that place on my way to Roxie's yesterday and knocked on the door mofo's looked at me all crazy like I was SFPD. Place was packed. Some dude named Chris answered and said they would be officially opened in 2-3 months.

TRY PHILGOOD CUTS IT JUST OPEND HERE IN SOUTH SAN FRAN ITS PERTTY GOOD THEY GOT FADES LINE-UPS AND CUSTOM DESIGHNS (415) 533-5822

take the bart out to the east bay and hit up Lucky's in downtown oakland 8)
glasses.gif

you can take it with a grain of cocaine

PHIL GOOD CUTZ in ssf.

My boy Phil wil cut you clean. It's the only Polynesian Owned barber shop. Good folks!

While I waited for Phil, I watched 2 other barbers. The one on the right and left of him. They seem to miss some spots on ya head.. Just an FYI.

They got 4 Chairs. Try to get cut by Phil, or the cat by the window. They got a couple of Flat screens in the joint constantly on ESPN... :smokin
smokin.gif

Airport BLVD, right off the freeway. Get Cut before headin to the city.

nothing beats a cheap $6 fade at kim's(?) off tully and quimby on eastside san jo next to L&L, food4less/foodmaxx whatever it is, party city.

any places in the south bay?

any body?

Team Bay Area​
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18​

Eddie Barber Shop in the Loin, right across the street from the police station. Nuthin but OG chinese and viet cats cuttin ur hair but they know what they're doing. $10 only... lol im pretty sure they dont do designs

bump this

Team Bay Area​
BOTTLES OF THAT 18MODELS OVER 18ALL GOIN 18​

Quote:
what sup with san mateo zoo? is that place good?

i heard that place was but i never cut my hair there. the best place for designs is my boy armondo from colma. he works out of his garage and does the best designs i have ever seen.

bump.. and on another note, did froilan's shop close? because i walked past it, and saw that the decals on the front were gone? i hope not...

Back
Top Bottom