BEST BASKETBALL SHOE FOR OVERALL PERFORMANCE??????

I tried on the powermax . I must say the ankle support is lacking because the sole is like 1.2 inch thick and it feel like tipping over

I love these!
Air%20Max%20360%20BB%20Black%20Black%20royal.jpg

I've only used a few pairs of basketball kicks.

Zoom Kobe I
Adidas Crazy 8
Nike Hyperdunk
Nike STAT (Amare)
Zoom Kobe IV

That's it. My favorite to ball in, probably the ZKI. Hyperdunks are good too, but the ZKI is just so comfortable. I need a new pair lol.

just wore my AZK1 after not wearing them for a while... they are still my all time fav shoes.. they are amazing, im glad i have 4 pairs laying around...amazing overall shoe!!! i honestly can't find anything wrong the the shoes...

Air Max 180. Doesn't seem to get much love on NT but I love em. Removable ankle strap, Max Air in the heel, great traction. The Zoom in the forefootisn't as responsive as full length zoom , but also doesn't bottom out on me (6'5" 250 lbs) like most shoes with seperate heel/forefoot zoompockets.

MY TOP 5:
1. 2k4
2. zk4 (zk1 was 2nd but the zk4 really are great, i was against the low tops but once they are on your feet they change your mind right away)
3. zk1
4. aj 17
5. hyperdunks

few mentionables but fell short off my top 5: (in no particular order)
lebron soldiers 1, adidas crazy 1 (great traction!!), flightposites (probably should be on my top 5, great performer), lebron V, penny 3s, adidas crazy 8

zkIV, zk1, aj xx2, lebrons 1,2 and IV

as of now i like anything with flywire and lunar foam

even though lunar foam loses its cushioning its still feels amazing (until the cushion is ALL gone)

-from 2005-2007, I pretty much rotated between 4 pairs of 2k5s that I had. Court feel was natural and traction was excellent no matter what gym I went to. Itwas definitely my favorite shoe of that recent era.

-shortly after, I also tried the huarache 64 and this was an awesome shoe also with the pretty much the same pluses as the 2k5. It had the added benefit of twodifferent lacing arrangements and if you wanted to, you could lace it like a lowtop.

-I tried the hyperdunks for awhile and while cushioning was superb, I felt the traction wasn't quite on the level of the 2k5s and as someone mentionedearlier, durability in the long term isnt the greatest. The 4 pairs of 2k5s I have could still be played indoors if needed!

-adidas promodels - not for me. nuff said; lol

-lately, I have balled in the Jordan XX's and Jumpman Team Pro's because I wanted something with thicker sole to protect my joints. The XXs have greatcourt feel and good traction (youll get the "squeaky-squeaky" on most gym floors) but again, just a notch below the 2k5. I'd suggest wearing theupper ankle leash unfastened from the velcro tab on the main shoe. This makes it feel more like a mid cut shoe to me. As for the Team Pros, a solid shoe, goodtraction and cushioning and overall decent shoe for the price if you really must ball in some Jordans.

top 5 basketball shoes for me: (in any order)

zk1
zk2 strength
nike hyperdunk
zk4
huarache 2k4

I don't know if anyone here can give a definitive list because no one here has played in EVERY major shoe. And also, everyone has different preferences sothe opinions they offer are going to be highly subjective.

From my limited experience, I've found the Tmac2's, Jordan XX, and Lebron Zoom Generation to all be fine shoes.

Air Force 25's are one of the most comfortable/ durable shoes ive ever worn. They are a little bit heavy though.

never bought the Huarache 2k4 but KObe 4s are going to be the best perfromance shoe For a LONG Time. untill full length air in hyperdunks

Back
Top Bottom