BEST BASKETBALL SHOE FOR OVERALL PERFORMANCE??????

kobe 4 is no joke. it's probably avar's greatest hoop shoe to date (performance wise). maybe not as iconic or revolutionary or cool looking as hisother classics. and resilience of the lunar foam is questionable but it's a great, great shoe.

Jordan XX2.

Comfortable, great traction and great ankle support.

You don't have to worry about your pinky toe getting a blister like you would with the XX3.

I play with Lebron 6's right now. Comfortable shoe.
I also liked Huarache 2k5 when i was younger.

^ Not to critique ya'll choices, but... didn't OP say he wanted THE BEST? So that would be one shoe... why do cats come in here and write the top fivelist?

I just bough the hyperlites. Really nice and comfortable. I also use the BB i don't know which is better other than the hyperlites or BB.

what are hyperlites?

havent seen them
frown.gif

1. Huarache 2k4
2. ZK1
3. Hyperdunks
4. ZK4
5. ZLebron 5/ ZLebron 6 (tied)

haven't really played with the BBs (though i heard lots of nice comments about this.) so i cant comment on that yet..

Hyperize????? Nah, too flimsy! I thought the Hyperdunks were WAY better, that is while the cushioning lasts! Although the man is arguably the best outhere,I'm not a Kobe fan but props are due! The Zoom Kobe IV is a legit, solid hoop shoe. Since I stopped buying Jordans near adecade ago, I hadn't bought multiple pairs of any other shoe, but this sneaker is well worth it. In my opinion, they have a certain old-school look tothem, they're responsive, light, and regardless of the low-to-mid cut, I haven't rolled my ankle since I've been wearing them (near a year now).Plus if you ID'em, you get to make ur your on colorway. Just stay away from the clear sole

Air jordan xix SE. damn good shoe. zoom kobe IV is really comfortable but doesnt last as long as the xix

I don't wanna be another cat coming in here just listing off the latest from Nike.

Because anyone who says the Hyperizes are the best is an absolute ******. The Hyperizes aren't even the best shoe from Nike with the word "hyper"in the name this year alone. Let alone overall. Stupid.

My answer is two part - My current greatest on court shoe for overall performance is the Air Zoom Kobe 1. However, the second part of my answer is that I havea sneaking suspicion that when the Kobe V drops they will be the greatest on court shoe of all time. So I am waiting for the Vs before I cop anything new, Iwould recommend you do the same.

Jordan XII or 2k5 for me... 6'2", 180lbs wing with normal-narrowish feet for comparison purposes

I love my blue chip 2s they are my favorite. My school is sponsored by adidas so i cannot wear my blue chips. Ive been wearing the TS cut creators but i amgoing back to my TS lightning creators. so 1.Blue Chip 2 2.Lightning creator 3.Cut creators.

Back
Top Bottom