Best Basketball Shoes that give more vertical or bounce on jump

Whatever he did, I am calling him out on gaining 5 inches in a week from ankle weights.

Originally Posted by weknowdrama

It's quite opposite actually. Zoom's energy return will not elevate you, on the contrary, its' bounceness will soak some of the toe-off energy. Hard forefoot cushioning will allow to push the hardest.... Anyway we're talking inches here, you may even not notice the difference...

Guy is right. Cushioning lessens downward force (pushing off for jumps or landing) by absorbing it. In all seriousness? Get a pair of Chucks and try to jump.You might get a few centimeters or inches higher, but the landing will probably kill ya.

Best advice - go to the gym, do some calf exercises, and some squats. Walk around on your toes. Lose some weight if you have extra. All that is a better way tojump higher than the shoes

Originally Posted by weknowdrama

It's quite opposite actually. Zoom's energy return will not elevate you, on the contrary, its' bounceness will soak some of the toe-off energy. Hard forefoot cushioning will allow to push the hardest.... Anyway we're talking inches here, you may even not notice the difference...
I have to disagree. The zoom actually made me jump higher a little bit. I wore And1, Reebok, Adidas and didn't feel explosive in them but oncei put on my zoom air shoes i feel like i can jump a lot better and more explosive with my change of direction. But overall in general, any light shoes that hasa decent amount of cushion and firm traction will help you gain your maximum vert. Try to get a light shoes that is not covering the top of the ankle becausethe more exposed the ankle , the more freedom of movement that will allow you to jump higher

Stretch and wear the lightest shoes possible. Zoom Kobe 4s. the lighter the shoe the higher you can jump
if you consistenly stretch every night or morning you will get maybe a inch taller and therefore be able to jump that one inch taller.
and if you want add more squats and calf excercises along with maybe losing a couple pounds maybe 5-6. that will help you get you taller
and be able to jump higher

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

if you consistenly stretch every night or morning you will get maybe a inch taller and therefore be able to jump that one inch taller.

roll.gif

Stretch and wear the lightest shoes possible. Zoom Kobe 4s. the lighter the shoe the higher you can jump
and if you want add more squats and calf excercises along with maybe losing a couple pounds maybe 5-6. that will help you get you taller
This whole quote may be the MOST RIDICULOUS thing I have EVER read. You can grow an inch by stretching? Really? I will start now, and in a 2 weeksI will dunk on Shaq. Losing weight makes you taller? So all those fat people lose 200 pounds on Biggest loser and they grow a foot?

The only shoes that help you jump higher are strength shoes, no matter what the people here say. They may mentally make you feel like you can get up better,which can make you realize your jump potential, but physically they don't propel you higher than you could have gone already, you just didn't realizeit.

Originally Posted by duke4005

This whole quote may be the MOST RIDICULOUS thing I have EVER read. You can grow an inch by stretching? Really? I will start now, and in a 2 weeks I will dunk on Shaq. Losing weight makes you taller? So all those fat people lose 200 pounds on Biggest loser and they grow a foot?

The only shoes that help you jump higher are strength shoes, no matter what the people here say. They may mentally make you feel like you can get up better, which can make you realize your jump potential, but physically they don't propel you higher than you could have gone already, you just didn't realize it.
i know that if u hang off a buoy for a few hours by your arms, your arms will stretch out a few inches...

Originally Posted by punisha15

jw air wrote:
punisha15 wrote:
RSomers6 wrote:
Sup guys Im looking to pickup a pair of bball kicks that give Bounce and better vertical.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Find some bball kicks with rockets in the sole.

that wasn't funny....sorry!
happy.gif

You may have thought it wasn't funny but I find your stupidity hilarious.

Why you calling the kid stupid..

You do make fun of peoples posts alot...

Back
Top Bottom