Best Bay Area strip club?

It's kinda based on opinion and preference but I'd have to go with Crazy Horse.

I've only gone to Crazy and Centerfolds and I would say Centerfolds. I think the women/girls looked better there....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

I vote Crazy Horse, but you can take a shower @ Centerfolds
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
2007 NFC West Champs!!!​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

^ Place smells like fish. After all this time, I don't know why there's a Babyland right next to it.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
2007 NFC West Champs!!!​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

I think for asian/filipino girls Crazy Horse
For white girls go to centerfolds
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

It's a toss up between Crazy Horse and Centerfolds, I'm leaning more towards Crazy Horse because they have more Asian girls and that's what I like. I'd say you'd have more fun at Crazy Horse, the girls there get down if you're in the front seat.

Crazy Horse

Nobody's saying Market Street Cinema....and with good reason,lol

I'm A Hundred Miles Away,Son...Ready To Strike!​

what's really good with gold club? I hear that's a classy place(topless only, the way it should be) that place any good?
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

^the only reason that it is topless is because cali has a law that prevents full blown nudity and alchol. i think that the gold club has the best selection, but it like vegas too me, you have to spend $$$ to have fun

Quote:
Pink Poodle
:rofl:
roll.gif

I used to go to that spot when I was like 15-16. I will probably NEVER go there again. The "lap" dances are horrible. They are on a stage a few feet away.

^^^^^^^^^^

Quote:
MaZA4eVeR14

Do you go to De Anza.... if so I heard there is a girl that work there.. My patna told me but I can never seem to find her.. I want to see how she looks.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

The only one I been to over here is Crazy Horse and I had a good time. By the way wheres Centerfolds???

Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

i heard its a new club sthat opened in sf anybody know the name of it and or where its at

^^agree!! lol!!

btw, how much is cover to gold club? dress code?
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Centerfolds has the hottest girls IMO. I heard Crazyhorse is a little more fun though.

Quote:
i heard its a new club sthat opened in sf anybody know the name of it and or where its at

i forgot the name of it, but its in the tl. that dude kaniafi who signs nascar just had his birthday there last monday night. ill find out the name and address and post it later today.

and where is the pink poodle?

Has Crazy Horse changed that much? Last time I went, I was like 20 years old and they had some desperate housewives on stage. I hate to say it but I was laughing the whole time. Maybe since I am the middle aged twenty year old, the girls have gotten younger.

Also a chick from my high school used to strip there. I wasn't really good friends with her but she went by the alias Dee-dee Devine or something like that.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Back
Top Bottom