Best brand of boxer briefs?

Wondering about another man's underwear ay?
laugh.gif

jk, I go with RL
pimp.gif

Hanes
pimp.gif

I dont wear boxer briefs btw but I think thats what I might buy next. Just to try them out.

I wear Calvin Klein I never understood how somebody spent 20 dollars on one pair of underwear, until I wore a pair of 20 dollar underwear.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

don't they all feel the same

4 real. Whatever walmart selling Im buying.
Waste of money. Dudes like "nah bruh my #%#@ got to be in some Calvin Klein"
smh.gif

Another mans name on your genetalia area....yeahhhh...
eyes.gif

If you wear UnderArmour Boxer-Jocks I can almost guarantee you'll never want to wear anythingelse...downside is that they are almost $20 a pair...and NO they aren't compression shorts, they are UnderArmour underwear. Moisture wicking, no chafing,no binding, no riding up, and anti microbial. Feels like performance silk on your junk. Downside....close to $20 for one pair, but WORTH IT!!

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

If you wear UnderArmour Boxer-Jocks I can almost guarantee you'll never want to wear anything else...downside is that they are almost $20 a pair...and NO they aren't compression shorts, they are UnderArmour underwear. Moisture wicking, no chafing, no binding, no riding up, and anti microbial. Feels like performance silk on your junk. Downside....close to $20 for one pair, but WORTH IT!!

Exactly, people have to wear to know though
laugh.gif
Guaranteed everyone hating in this thread never actually wore expensive briefs.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

If you wear UnderArmour Boxer-Jocks I can almost guarantee you'll never want to wear anything else...downside is that they are almost $20 a pair...and NO they aren't compression shorts, they are UnderArmour underwear. Moisture wicking, no chafing, no binding, no riding up, and anti microbial. Feels like performance silk on your junk. Downside....close to $20 for one pair, but WORTH IT!!

laugh.gif

Just incase we talking about me. I actually have a few pairs I work out in. They are great.
pimp.gif

And its always a good idea to have a pair of designer briefs for smashing time. But thats it.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

Just incase we talking about me. I actually have a few pairs I work out in. They are great.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

If you try the Calvin Klein micro fiber briefs you will not want anything else. They are pricey for a single pair, but well worth it. If you are too insecurewith your own masculinity to wear another man's name on your underpants then you might need to get some professional help, or a woman for that matter.

Hugo Boss. They're cut slimmer and shorter. I've bought a back of Hanes before because I wasn't going home and the only thing open was Wal-Mart...I didn't like them. The legs were so long that they nearly reached my knees.

Back
Top Bottom