Best Buffet?

Roscoe's Chicken & waffles in Oakland was the best but they're closed now so my favorite is Espetus Brazilian BBQ in SF.

There's a local buffet called Hometown Super Buffet. It has Asian foods and American foods integrated. Entry fee is only $10 too.

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

green field churrascaria in long beach
1a536c59113f0da9601871343bcc10edfa727fc5.pjpg

nerd.gif
we have one in queens too
and its def ftw

pimp.gif
Love this place

Todai's pretty good as well

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

say no to buffet

its all about portion control people
Not too many people have the discipline, my man.
laugh.gif

My mom already thinks I'm way too crazy with this working out thing ever since I bought a daily planner and write down the cals I take in and compare it tomy BMR.

ive seen this place i believe.. i forgot where.. where is this located? price? food selection/ more info.. ill try it out.
smokin.gif

The breakfast buffet here:

BigBoyLogo.bmp

And regular food, Pizza Hutt buffet, Snappy Tomato pizza buffet, and Golden Corral FTW
pimp.gif

none. food quality is horrible im sure...if u read the confessions of a...post. im quite sure you can only IMAGINE what happens with buffets

Originally Posted by kidUFC

ive seen this place i believe.. i forgot where.. where is this located? price? food selection/ more info.. ill try it out.
smokin.gif

its thinks its along pacific coast highway somewhere, don't remember...haven't been there in a while...

anyways, forgot to mention marie calendars brunch..
pimp.gif

In my area the best cheap one is Great American Buffet out VA

If you wanna spend some money Fogo De Ciao is the best...It's a Brazillian Steak House with all you can eat meat

buffet in disney world>>>>>>>
i forget what its called but its in the jurassic park area of disney

Back
Top Bottom