Best buffets in so cal?

there's an asian seafood buffet called "Asia Buffet"

you're think asian seafood buffet...eww right?

this place is pretty good. unlimited king crab legs + plus a bunch of other seafood. and they restock often. the rest of the food is good as well.

15 bucks a person + drinks. go on a sunday or staurday.

it's on La Palma and Dale in Buena Park. it's behind a walmart.

or go to a korean bbq buffet.

Hokkaido off the 405...
pimp.gif

I'm not too much of a buffet guy but I know some of my family likes this spot. http://www.newpandabuffet.com/

I've been to the one in Culver City and it can get pretty packed on Sundays. It's not bad because it's cheap and you can do take out.

anyone ever hit up cici's? i always see the commercials but i never even seen one here in cali

killa kev if you like sushi you gotta try out miyagi's its an all you can eat sushi joint in san bernardino. Also another spot thats pretty good is SHOsushi it's in upland

Originally Posted by JJC6723

killa kev if you like sushi you gotta try out miyagi's its an all you can eat sushi joint in san bernardino. Also another spot thats pretty good is SHO sushi it's in upland

how much they charge a person for all you can eat?

Originally Posted by killak3vin

anyone ever hit up cici's? i always see the commercials but i never even seen one here in cali
yea i dont think they have any in cali. i think they just have commercials to try to get investors to buy in on it and ring some to cali. i triedit out when i was in iowa and it was aight. $4.99+drink. for that price it was cool....but nuthin special

they have a new buffet on norwalk/imperial by where the AMC/city hall/frantones is and its pretty good. they have a good selection of food and the qualitylooks/tasted good. but it is like $13+ drink

anyone ever bring tupperwares to buffets? or am i the only one???
my grandmother does. shes taken water home from the restaurant before. true story

yeah there's none in cali. there are some in vegas though lol. otherwise pizza hut buffets are pretty clutch.

if youre in orange county and are craving sushi, there's a few all you can eats. cal beach in newport, minato's in lake forest, and you & i sushiin laguna niguel. theres much more but those are the ones ive been too.

for korean bbq ive only been to cham sut gol in garden grove. thats pretty good too.

Originally Posted by JJC6723

killa kev if you like sushi you gotta try out miyagi's its an all you can eat sushi joint in san bernardino. Also another spot thats pretty good is SHO sushi it's in upland

how much they charge a person for all you can eat?
i think at both spots its 25 for dinner and like 17 for lunch at both places i'm not sure but those are the usual price ranges

if your into korean bbq gyu kaku at victoria gardens is pretty good prices are listed on their website.

Gyu kaku in victoria gardens is whack and a waste of money.

Them idiots take forever to give you your little #%+ portions, I mean forever.

Do not go there if you're hungry, go there if you want to spend money and have %%!*% #%+ portions.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

hometown
only reason i ever go there is i got this buy 1 get 1 free coupon you can switch the dates on haha. PM me if you need it

Originally Posted by GZA73

Todai

went to a Todai when I was younger, saw they had california rolls wrapped with a slice of american cheese
indifferent.gif
...I refuse to ever go back there

mongolian bbq all you can eat off of grand in covina; shabu shabu korean BBQ in city of industry off of gale; Sushi You and I in Laguna Hills;

pretty good buffets on sundays...el torito; panda inn; cheesecake factory - but they're pretty expensive.

john's incredible pizza is pretty good too

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

mongolian bbq all you can eat off of grand in covina; shabu shabu korean BBQ in city of industry off of gale; Sushi You and I in Laguna Hills;

pretty good buffets on sundays...el torito; panda inn; cheesecake factory - but they're pretty expensive.

john's incredible pizza is pretty good too
How much is the lunch and dinner buffet for Sushu you and I? tnx

Manna's on Olympic Blvd. It's all you can eat Korean BBQ for roughly $15. If it's your birthday they will play some corny techno music and sprayyou with champagne. It's definitely something to experience. haha

Back
Top Bottom