Best buy 100% extra trade credit for games.....

So was in best buy today and they are doing 100% extra trade for games til july 7 .....didnt see a thread but if you looking to get rid of some games it a good opportunity
I ended up with 115 off of 5 games.

Like how much are they giving for each game though ? Like what are the requirements to trade em in n stuff. For example how much would they give me for madden 11 n 2k11.

i think 100% meaning theyll give you full retail of said game in their system.

Sorry to be a negative nancy but some of those games could be traded to Amazon's trade in store and you'd get the same price or a little more, but you'd be able to use their credit to buy a much wider variety of products.
Also, there's no expiration date to trade products in.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:
http://www.amazon.com/Tra...UTF8&node=2242532011

@OP
Which games did you trade in?

Originally Posted by iYen

Sorry to be a negative nancy but some of those games could be traded to Amazon's trade in store and you'd get the same price or a little more, but you'd be able to use their credit to buy a much wider variety of products.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:
http://www.amazon.com/Tra...UTF8&node=2242532011
108369fd6feea7f115e7f3aa4e2a2d30db43fc93_a.gif

what does that mean? it says on the site they give you $10 for Halo reach, so i would get $20? or what

100% trade in credit means they will give you whats on their trade in site times 2.  So if it says the trade in value is 10 online you will get 20 for it.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

100% trade in credit means they will give you whats on their trade in site times 2.  So if it says the trade in value is 10 online you will get 20 for it.

i got a bunch of games that arent worth jack but i dont shop at best buy. would be good to rack up some dollars for halo 4 even though i never play
laugh.gif

I got $165 in Amazon credit coming my way..traded in some games and a bunch of old books. Good looks iYen. Shipping is free btw if anyone was wondering..you just print out a prepaid shipping label, couldn't be any easier.

Back
Top Bottom