BEST Car Company right now is American

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Its 100k...

thats for the roadster

look at the model S?

what makes them the best?
the technology

just want until they make a car for the avg. consumer. dethrone a camry or accord

but the model S is very nice..........look at how many 50k+ cars are driven on NT alone

I disagree, they are not yet proven.
It could be a $100k sports car that would never leave the garage.

It has potential but as a best car company with two car model?
I say NAY!

Originally Posted by RFX45

I disagree, they are not yet proven.
It could be a $100k sports car that would never leave the garage.

It has potential but as a best car company with two car model?
I say NAY!

Yeh the model S is sexy
pimp.gif
, but for 50K I'll find a Vette droptop somewhere

I think a lot of you are missing the point about Tesla Motors. This is likely the future of automobiles, and Tesla is further than anyone else when it comes toactually offering a vehicle of that technology. Many people are calling the founder of Tesla Motors the new Henry Ford.

I think a lot of you are missing the point about Tesla Motors. This is likely the future of automobiles, and Tesla is further than anyone else when it comes toactually offering a vehicle of that technology. Many people are calling the founder of Tesla Motors the new Henry Ford.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

I think a lot of you are missing the point about Tesla Motors. This is likely the future of automobiles, and Tesla is further than anyone else when it comes to actually offering a vehicle of that technology. Many people are calling the founder of Tesla Motors the new Henry Ford.

thank you TheRav4

Tesla is AHEAD of the game right now

I think a lot of you are missing the point about Tesla Motors. This is likely the future of automobiles, and Tesla is further than anyone else when it comes to actually offering a vehicle of that technology. Many people are calling the founder of Tesla Motors the new Henry Ford.

Eh, the car isn't even mass produced. Sure, the future maybe headed there but it can't be the best until it is tested and proven. We do not know howmuch maintenance will be, check out these Hybrid cars, replacing the battery pack will cost an arm and a leg, pretty much costing the same as you saved on gasin the beginning. Who knows how long this will run, how many electronics will fail, how much it will be to maintain that engine, etc... Too many factors to beconsidered before they can be considered the best.

Saw these cars a few months back. They're very nice and honestly I haven't heard of any issues with them yet. The technology they're based off ofis sound, and proven. The only concern is these are just the first generation of cars they've made (though they sold out of them already).

In terms of energy efficiency, electric-powered vehicles are better than current alternatives, but they are still essentially powered by fossil fuels. Lots ofenergy is lost in the process of powering up these vehicles. The future, in my hopeful opinion, is mass transit.

As of now its a scam cause its been years and no cars given to those who paided already plus I dont see how the 40 k sedan will sell well. You cant use it fortrips and if you live in a apartment.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

thank you TheRav4

Tesla is AHEAD of the game right now
tesla? hmm no

watch this...

and this

can someone embed this video....thanks

i disagree ...it might look nice on paper and form ..like stated before, it hasn't been really tested by consumers yet....and u guys know it takes 24hr tocharge this baby up right? that the draw back with electric cars right now...charging time, but they are moving in the right direction tho...only mistake iswho can afford a 50k car
grin.gif
..at least toyota /honda/ nissan making electric cars for daily every day uses and average people not green high rollers.

Let this car hit the market.

I guarantee you it'll take the Japanese big 3 no longer than 2-3 years to produce the same technology, AND be able to produce it more efficiently and sellit for less... to a substantially wider market.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Let this car hit the market.

I guarantee you it'll take the Japanese big 3 no longer than 2-3 years to produce the same technology, AND be able to produce it more efficiently and sell it for less... to a substantially wider market.
laugh.gif
there already a full production electric car for sale...its made by zenn motors ...and its garbage ..20mph top speed
roll.gif
, i testdrove it at work, when we were testing out new hybrid or electric cars ...price tage on those things are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

http://www.zenncars.com/

Back
Top Bottom