Best car for 4k? Vol second car

first one was a audi a6 auto, i crashed n sold it, i got 4k right now prob like 1k to put in it
i was looking at a e30 around my way for 3k but with 170k miles

also a 2001 eclipse for 2900

what are some other good whips i can get and i want a manual car too 

first one was a audi a6 auto, i crashed n sold it, i got 4k right now prob like 1k to put in it
i was looking at a e30 around my way for 3k but with 170k miles

also a 2001 eclipse for 2900

what are some other good whips i can get and i want a manual car too 

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

waste it all on polo dummy

roll.gif

With 4k, you need stop thinking about BMW and eclipses have zero reliability. Stick with a honda or toyota, it might be stunting but you wont have to worry about getting from point A to point B.

With 4k, you need stop thinking about BMW and eclipses have zero reliability. Stick with a honda or toyota, it might be stunting but you wont have to worry about getting from point A to point B.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

F that noise. all cars will need maintenance, just so happens german makes cost more.

e30 ftw!

Originally Posted by djuzi05

F that noise. all cars will need maintenance, just so happens german makes cost more.

e30 ftw!

I'd say stick to the E30
pimp.gif
. The people saying maintenance is gunna cost a lot aren't right. Parts for these are fairly cheap and so are the mods. With that extra grand I'd say get some mods going like suspension and a couple of engine mods and exhaust. Then make that next step towards getting BBS's

I'd say stick to the E30
pimp.gif
. The people saying maintenance is gunna cost a lot aren't right. Parts for these are fairly cheap and so are the mods. With that extra grand I'd say get some mods going like suspension and a couple of engine mods and exhaust. Then make that next step towards getting BBS's

Finance a newer car put 3 grand down and pocket 1,000.... That way you have a reliable car under warranty and you have a grand to play with.

Finance a newer car put 3 grand down and pocket 1,000.... That way you have a reliable car under warranty and you have a grand to play with.

91-95 Acura Legend will run forever as long keep the oil changed. They are stupid easy to fix. Ebay has every part but the frame. They are still nice enough to pick a date up in.

Back
Top Bottom