Best Carne Asada Burrito in the LA area?

what do you think? i need to get a good burrito and i wanna try a new place.

There are a few places i know of but i wanna try somewhere new. Nacho's has good burritos though if anyones ever been there. i forget where it is though.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

aiyooooo

1. king taco always brings that ether
2. michoacan
3. leo's tacos...roach coach on eagle rock blvd :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, Wake up, Mr West!​

leo's tacos
king taco is cool
el taurino
some spot on the corner of santa monica blvd( i forget the name)
If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

King Taco or El Tapeyac... :smokin
smokin.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

dunno about carne asada but there's this joint in glendale that makes a HUGE+killer chorizo+potato burrito for cheap. i forget the street, but it's next to some bird store called, "The Bird Store" or "Pampered Bird." Sorry, I forge the name cuz I hated going there (to the bird shop). my ex used to drag me, and I'd only go to scoop up one of them burritos next door. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

el taurino
king taco
la barca a few blocks from usc they have a huge burrito :pimp:
pimp.gif
you cant get on my level

king taco is good. el grand burrito on santa monica and vermont is all right. but my personal favorite is Marielas on Sunset and Coronado. best carne asada burrito add sour cream. with a side of hot sauce and raddish

i heard lots of good things about El Taurino but never tried it.

On the west side I hit up Benitos or Taco Plus.
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

thats the name, el gran burrito is dope especially when their condiment tray is fully stocked with guac.

man el tuarino has bar none the best sopes in the area. nicely fried tortilla, carne asade, cabbage, cheese, and a tomato topped with sour cream. maaaan, im fiendin right now...
If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

Dude the best kind of carne asada burrito is 2 hours south in San Diego :pimp:
pimp.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

i know SD probably has the best, but i dont live there and quite frankly cant make a trip to SD just for a burrito.

but someday when i live there i will be set for burritos
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

^^HAHA I'm biased, I go to school in LB and I hang out in LA often and I just remember one time I ordered a carne asada burrito and I got seasoned ground beef with the dude saying it was carne asada. I guess that bad experience kinda killed it for me, but I assume east LA would have some good stuff
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Quote:
King Taco or El Tapeyac...

Tepeyac is bad are... If you want El Tepeyac check on the one on Evergreen. I have heard that there are other wannabee Tepeyacs out there so be carefu which one you go to. King Taco and El Taurino are the same or used to be the same. Jfreak, I think King Taco actually owns El Taurino, being that they are bigger than El Taurino I would believe what I have heard. I've heard stories about La Barca on Vermont (by USC). I don't think I'll trust them again. Some people like Chanos by USC, I don't like the type of meat they use though.

I would try some of those corner or hole in the wall stands. For example that's how I found this place in Montebello called Astro's that has some pretty good Carne Asada tacos with guacamole and salsa. They also come with fried tortilla chips. I have never tried their burritos but if they taste anywhere near as good as the tacos then they are good.

Dang, this was crazy. They ended up bringing some Tepeyac for everyone at work yesterday. Talk about coincidence. Hey IronMan, I've been meaning to ask you, do you go to SC, are you an Alumni or just like SC? BTW, is that Rey putting on the hit on that FUCLA player? I only trust La Taquiza on Fig (btw I'm headed there right now, hehehe). Don't like Chanos much so I seldom go there.

i got a burrito for you... youre going to need two hands to get a good grip on it.
I'd hate to be like
Certain people I know

Team Macintosh​

Back
Top Bottom