Best "cheap" mobile provider? Boost, Metro PCS, Simple Mobile, Virgin etc

simple mobile....its a t-mobile spectrum re-seller

get to use all da dope phones that t-mobile drops, with unlimited mins prepaid

simple mobile....its a t-mobile spectrum re-seller

get to use all da dope phones that t-mobile drops, with unlimited mins prepaid

Ninjahood being the first response in this thread just feels so right.

Ninjahood being the first response in this thread just feels so right.

I've been using this for the last few years...

Cricket-Wireless-logo.jpg

simple mobile is only good for unlim. talk+text

they have a $50 plan with 500mb(im dead serious.) and a $60 plan with 2gigs.
each gig after is $10

my hd2 internet turned off after viewing 25 pages of the jewelry thread. called them like **$ and they said i was abusing the bandwidth.
they operate the exact same way as Tmobile does regarding internet on your phone, but Simple mobile will just TURN OFF your 3g internet connection, while Tmobile just throttles you down to very slow speeds.
but there is no other company where you can pay $40 for talk and text AND use sim cards.

simple mobile is only good for unlim. talk+text

they have a $50 plan with 500mb(im dead serious.) and a $60 plan with 2gigs.
each gig after is $10

my hd2 internet turned off after viewing 25 pages of the jewelry thread. called them like **$ and they said i was abusing the bandwidth.
they operate the exact same way as Tmobile does regarding internet on your phone, but Simple mobile will just TURN OFF your 3g internet connection, while Tmobile just throttles you down to very slow speeds.
but there is no other company where you can pay $40 for talk and text AND use sim cards.

Cricket and Metro PCS - Best option if you are looking for web access and good phones. Cricket and Metro PCS use CDMA phones and does not have a strict ESN list like Virgin mobile. You can get a Verizon or Sprint phone and have it "flashed" to work on Cricket and Metro PCS.

If you don't care so much about the handset I think Virgin mobile provides the most competitive rates while allowing web access.

If you are looking for talk and text, then Ninjahood is on point.

Cricket and Metro PCS - Best option if you are looking for web access and good phones. Cricket and Metro PCS use CDMA phones and does not have a strict ESN list like Virgin mobile. You can get a Verizon or Sprint phone and have it "flashed" to work on Cricket and Metro PCS.

If you don't care so much about the handset I think Virgin mobile provides the most competitive rates while allowing web access.

If you are looking for talk and text, then Ninjahood is on point.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Virgin Mobile $25 300 minutes unlimited web And text messaging
This
Free nights and weekends?!
happy.gif
nope. 300 mins per month period for the $25.
although you might be able to find a way to use google voice (if you have an account) to make calls with since you'd have unlimited data but i dont feel like googling right now
ohwell.gif

you could check http://www.howardforums.com/forum.php if your interested.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Virgin Mobile $25 300 minutes unlimited web And text messaging
This
Free nights and weekends?!
happy.gif
nope. 300 mins per month period for the $25.
although you might be able to find a way to use google voice (if you have an account) to make calls with since you'd have unlimited data but i dont feel like googling right now
ohwell.gif

you could check http://www.howardforums.com/forum.php if your interested.

Back
Top Bottom