Best driver since MJ. Yeah I said it.

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Unbelievable. 
sick.gif
The magic starts at 3:30, but I suggest watching the whole video. Dude doesn't get enough credit.

Wade is
pimp.gif
but Iverson is above him. Once he got that 1st step, it was goodnight princess.

Iverson was the best slasher since MJ though..

..so after him comes whoever you think was next.

amazing vid. if only he went to chicago this past season......

d-rose & d-wade backcourt > *insert any 1 & 2*

Originally Posted by wcghost

amazing vid. if only he went to chicago this past season......

d-rose & d-wade backcourt > *insert any 1 & 2*
That would have been a disaster.

I watched the whole video.  I was only going to watch half but I couldn't take my eyes off of it. 

Impressed. 

all those small 6 foot guards shouldnt be in this discussion since theres plenty of them with similar skillset driving to the basket. but wade is 6'4" and yoked and his first 2-3 years in the league dude could get to the basket almost at will everytime which was pretty amazing for a guy his size and strength.

I've gotta go with Iverson as well... Even though Wade can get to the rim, Iverson was the closest to MJ in terms of driving to the basket.

you have to take into account that dude is on steroids and had the refs in his pockets

so no

iverson>

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Dude doesn't get enough credit.

I agree wholeheartedly. The guy was one of my favorite non-home team players, until he started acting like a brat with Lebron this year. He's better than that, and he proved it in a championship run. 

JJ Barea... The Heat D had no answer in the finals.

I hope I'm missing some sarcasm when people say Wade doesn't get enough credit. Dude gets credit and help.

On a side note, I will say that Kevin Johnson is still one of my favorite guards of all time. Dude was fearless in the paint. I forgot how small he was compared to the competition.

Back
Top Bottom