Best Foodie spots in Las Vegas?

Going to Vegas in a few weeks, so I`m looking for some unbiased recommendations on best places to go to.

Going to be there for 3 full days (not counting the travel days).

What spots do I need to hit?

I want to hit 2 places a day (Lunch and Dinner), but one of the 3 days I plan on going to a buffet so I will only eat dinner that day (the buffet).

I want a recommendation on the Best Buffet (there are a million so no need to try all of them just want to go to the best one), and Best Burger spot, and then your other recommendations.

been to almost all the buffets in LV from Cosmo wicked spoon to circus circus. There's a tie between Paris and Rio for #1 imo. PH most overrated

been to almost all the buffets in LV from Cosmo wicked spoon to circus circus. There's a tie between Paris and Rio for #1 imo. PH most overrated
I heard a heard about the Paris joint. Are these 2 your top because of the quality of food or more so largest selections?

I heard a heard about the Paris joint. Are these 2 your top because of the quality of food or more so largest selections?
Yes, especially rio. Took me almost 15 min walking around trying to figure out what to eat. I think they have the largest selection in LV

Estiatorio Milos at the Cosmo is bomb but expensive.

Capriotti's on the affordable side (sandwiches).

They have a Yardbird at The Venetian now. Haven't eaten there but the one in Miami is :smokin

Back
Top Bottom