Best friend dating your sister......yay or nay?

Depends on the guy.
I was in a similar situation way back with a friend's sister. He trusted I would take care of her (and I did) until she became a... �

No lie. Dude could be Jesus himself and I wouldn't like it. Soon as he @#$# up ill whip that @#$. I have a very short fuse when it comes to my sisters being done wrong. I guess that's why they don't tell me @#$%.
laugh.gif

I have and currently do hook up with one of my closest friends sister. I tried to keep it on the low but she started telling her friends then some of our mutual friends started to ask me about it so I decided to be the bigger man and just tell him straight up before he found out from someone else. We were
pimp.gif
and drunk when I did and he seemed a little disappointed but said he had an idea and it was cool. I think he was lying bc dude knows better than anyone how I do females but I think he knew the damage was done and there was no point in stopping it now. We're still pretty close too so its all good.

Forgot to mention they're twins
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Most of my friends sisters liked me at one point

One time my dude pulled me aside and said "you know my sister likes you....she "kinda" has a bf tho."
laugh.gif

They were always off and on....never got the bunz
30t6p3b.gif

I think the minority are those who are cool with it....and i aint it the damn minority, thats for sure.

I would want my sister to be with someone I trust so I wouldn't mind.  I also consider my best friends family so I'd be honored to have one of them officially be a part of it.

One of my friends is dating my sister, Met him before they started dating, he use to chill with us at school but he wasn't my best friend or even close.

I'm really not trippin about it though.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I have and currently do hook up with one of my closest friends sister. I tried to keep it on the low but she started telling her friends then some of our mutual friends started to ask me about it so I decided to be the bigger man and just tell him straight up before he found out from someone else. We were
pimp.gif
and drunk when I did and he seemed a little disappointed but said he had an idea and it was cool. I think he was lying bc dude knows better than anyone how I do females but I think he knew the damage was done and there was no point in stopping it now. We're still pretty close too so its all good.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
 ayoo

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
 ayoo

They could be fraternal.

Nope. Nor would I date my friends sister. Any problems in either relationship and it jeopardizes your friendship

I tripped when my cousin on my father side wanted to married my cousin on my mother side.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
 ayoo
PLEASE tell me you're not that dumb

Back
Top Bottom