Best friend dating your sister......yay or nay?

man, i dont have a sister but my best friend hooked up with my sister in law during my senior year in college. long story short, i caught them when i was climbing into his dorm room window to get all my clothes that i had left between spring and summer classes. believe me, i called and knocked for 30 minutes with no answer so when i saw the window open, i climbed in. i dont know why i wigged out on him. i was on my way to the beach so my ride was waiting on me to get all my stuff.

anyways, she's not even blood. plus, 10 years later i'm even more thankful she's not blood because she's a rake.

i feel bad for all of you with sisters. theyre probably doming somebody up right now

I'm leery of any guy she might date, but it's not like I want to lock her up in her room and keep her from dating. I just have a a major issue with this. It pisses me off. I would never date my sister's friends or my friend's sister. This dude is like a brother to me. He was 9 when we met. I trust him above most other people, and now I feel betrayed. And this is affecting our friendship and my relationship with my sis. Maybe I'm being selfish, but I simply cannot accept it.

Crazy...i'm in this situation right now. I date one of my childhood friends sister right now.
She's liked me since we were kids and we all grew up together so everything's cool i guess...

Nah, cause that best friend can turn into your worst enemy with one phone call.

God forbid.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

maybe if i was more mature...but im not
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much. My best friends are like me, meaning they nasty.
So that's a hell no.

Personally, I couldn't accept it. But I do have a friend whose reaction is along the lines of "Thank god it's him; I know he'll treat her right." when it comes to his sister and best friend. 

I'm an only child so I don't really have an opinion on it. But I did go on a date with my best friends sister ( flaming hot btw) and it felt mad awkward
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by chickhien

man, i dont have a sister but my best friend hooked up with my sister in law during my senior year in college. long story short, i caught them when i was climbing into his dorm room window to get all my clothes that i had left between spring and summer classes. believe me, i called and knocked for 30 minutes with no answer so when i saw the window open, i climbed in. i dont know why i wigged out on him. i was on my way to the beach so my ride was waiting on me to get all my stuff.

anyways, she's not even blood. plus, 10 years later i'm even more thankful she's not blood because she's a rake.

i feel bad for all of you with sisters. theyre probably doming somebody up right now
eek.gif
Did you tell your brother?

Don't have a sister but I would say generally no. But if he straight up professes that he's feeling some life changing kinda love and my hypothetical sister feels the same way I'd have to honor it.

If he is a good dude why not
But problems in their relationsshs will lead to problems in ur relationship as friends

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by chickhien

eek.gif
Did you tell your brother?
my wife's younger sister. she cried. her exact words were "i thought Marvin was my friend".

Damn ya'll really don't trust your close friends??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All I need to know is my boy won't play her and it's whatever after that.  

Originally Posted by Resist

i was in a similar situation, i liked of my good friend's sister (she was the same age as me, he was 2 years older) and she liked me back, but I knew I woulda hated if I had a friend dating my sister

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom