Best friend dating your sister......yay or nay?

i was in a similar situation, i liked of my good friend's sister (she was the same age as me, he was 2 years older) and she liked me back, but I knew I woulda hated if I had a friend dating my sister

what if he hit her with the banana and she comes and tells you about it?

our expect you to beat him up if hr wings her?

no bueno..

My friends? MY FRIENDS?

wclgs4.jpg

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Depends. Is your best friend a good person?

Yeah...he's a great dude. Partakes in activities that I dont like, but he's a good person. We've been friends for 16 yrs......

i was thinking of something similar to this today. except he wasn't a "best" friend. more like a close friend.  and what i'm thinking about doing with his sister isn't "dating".  

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

i was thinking of something similar to this today. except he was a "best" friend. more like a close friend.  and what i'm thinking about doing with his sister isn't "dating".  
And guys like you are why its not a good idea 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

i was thinking of something similar to this today. except he was a "best" friend. more like a close friend.  and what i'm thinking about doing with his sister isn't "dating".  
roll.gif
true.
laugh.gif

but his sister is like 5'3 petite with a nice tooty booty and boobs. 
tongue.gif

but he'd kill me if he found out. 
frown.gif

and i already beat the backs off his freaky first cousin. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

roll.gif
true.
laugh.gif

but his sister is like 5'3 petite with a nice tooty booty and boobs. 
tongue.gif

but he'd kill me if i found out. 
frown.gif

and i already beat the backs off his first cousin. 
laugh.gif
Tempting I see, you working your way up. First cousin, sister, mom dukes next? You know that's more my speed 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Most of my friends are dogs except one. So I would allow(Yes I said allow) him to date her!

Currently one of my good friends is dating my other good friend's sister, they are doing just fine. She's 3 years younger if that matters.

I don't have a sister, but if I know dude is not a d-bag and has a good track record I'd have no problem with it...

It cant happen cuz my sister is WAAAAAY older than me and my friends.
Feels good man.

Back
Top Bottom