Best Gamewinner in NBA History? vol. Mr. Bean

Horry one because we go down 3-1 w/o it and most likely lose in game 5.

Fisher 's was crazier but holds less value in hindsight.

Good point right there. That shot turned the series around. The lakers shoulda won that series in 6 but got robbed in the last minute of game 5 on some of the most blatant crappy officiating I've ever seen.

That said them losing to Detroit in 04 kinda cause .4 to lose a tad bit of luster

I watch horry hit that live over my uncles house.. I was extremely pissed considering I was a huge kings fan at the time..young mike bibby :smokin..but that shot is appreciated

OP's video :x :x :x :nthat:

Last edited:
It's gotta be arenas

At his prime he was my fav. player

Perfectly captures that one moment in your jumpshot when you know it's going in, on that "that's money" type steez

Edit: Around this time of year he was hittin' these game winners like freethrows

Last edited:
:lol: I remember watching that game against the Lakers vs. Blazers. But I think Fisher's 0.4 shot and Big Shot Rob's game winner against the Kings. :smokin :smokin :smokin

The fisher shot was good but the Lakers went on to lose the finals. It was only memorable in that it destroyed the spurs and their fanbase that year. I can not think of a worse way to lose a playoff game.

:rofl:

probably the worst game winning shot ever :lol:

that brandon roy shot should not have counted. that was the longest 8 tenths of a second ever :x

ypu know what was crazy bout the horry shot was both shaq and kobe missed point blank open lay ups and shot to win the game. horry had to clean up their mess...

the kings had so many chances to beat the lakers even though niketalk like to point out the refs helping the lakers in their series against the kings. had the kings just grabbed the rebound and not tip it out they win... divac was too scared of shaq

Last edited:
Any of these:
Shannon Brown at 7:16 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude was so ridiculously hyped. Even Kobe had that "alright dude let me hit the showers" :lol:

Last edited:
That Horry 3 against the Kings is the best buzzer beater ever. I saw that live too.

I was shocked. Simply shocked :lol:

The Kings really had a shot to win it all that year.

eyes.gif
 @ at all you guys posting Horry's shot 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

9ew59o

PMs4wfL.gif

900x900px-LL-3b2250dd_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

although this doesn't even sniff Horry's shot..... for me, this was memorable..... at least for the next 3 days 
laugh.gif

the silence (for Arco Arena standards) during the time out till the shot was made was just 
eek.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's gotta be arenas

At his prime he was my fav. player

Perfectly captures that one moment in your jumpshot when you know it's going in, on that "that's money" type steez

Edit: Around this time of year he was hittin' these game winners like freethrows

I talk about this shot from time to time, but no one ever knows wtf i'm talking about. it's like everyone in dc completely forgot about agent zero. he was absolutely killing it at the time though.

Back
Top Bottom