Best Gamewinner in NBA History? vol. Mr. Bean

Hibachi was ODing that one season. I remember he was talking about going for 100 On Toronto or NY after Kobe went for 81. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The fisher shot was good but the Lakers went on to lose the finals. It was only memorable in that it destroyed the spurs and their fanbase that year. I can not think of a worse way to lose a playoff game.

i think that was their best shot at back to back. heck, they went on to beat the pistons the next yr. couldve had 3-peat :x
that was a heartbreaking shot, cause tim just hit a lucky shot earlier if i recall

That Horry shot man :x

Crazy I see dude at least once a week trying to teach his son at my gym :lol:

I figured this would be posted, but it wasn't yet...so can someone just embed it for me prease?

Also, this is one of my favorites (dont wanna post the 10 minute video)

But i remember it so vividly (DAMN i miss childhood and NBA on NBC living in Hawaii.) games (TRIPLE HEADERS AND S!!!) would go off at like 2-3 pm and i would go outside and ball the day/night away...summer time...smh :frown:

ANYWAY

Jordan had got busted over the eye and had a tape over his eye...anytime Jordan was mad, he was gonna GO OFF.

MILLER hits the shot above and jumps around ( adrenaline or not, I KNEW nothin was wrong with his ANKLE lol )

but MILLER hits the jay leaving just enough time to get one more shot off. MJ gets it, banks it off the glass, in an out!!!!!

I wennt crazy!!!!

Went outside to work on my game as if i was pissed off MJ

It's gotta be arenas

At his prime he was my fav. player

Perfectly captures that one moment in your jumpshot when you know it's going in, on that "that's money" type steez

Edit: Around this time of year he was hittin' these game winners like freethrows

GOAT gamewinner, like who you know that cocky with it and put hands up before making it.. No Jordan or Kobe game winners compare to the agent zero

It's gotta be arenas

At his prime he was my fav. player

Perfectly captures that one moment in your jumpshot when you know it's going in, on that "that's money" type steez

Edit: Around this time of year he was hittin' these game winners like freethrows

GOAT gamewinner, like who you know that cocky with it and put hands up before making it.. No Jordan or Kobe game winners compare to the agent zero

Ignore this guys. dont let it ruin the thread.

Lets be real.... the majority of us were really too young to enjoy Jordan on the Bulls, hell I was 9 or 10 when he hit the game winner vs Utah in 98. 

Jordan on the Wizards?? I remember almost every single big moment he had, especially the game winners 
nthat.gif

^did you check the rest of the thread?? I feel like it's on the first page

Ignore this guys. dont let it ruin the thread.

He had this one against the Bucks too that year. Before his injury he had RANGE. Dude pulled up and hit a 30 footer like it was a standard jump shot :lol:

Yea these were regular season games that meant little, but don't act like Gil's buzzer beaters weren't swagged out. :smokin

Exactly that year when he scored 60 on the lakers lol that man was heading to greatness but damn injury got him. He put #0 on the map

Horry Hands down for me.

Wades was cool as hell, too.

Fishers was crazy.

My absolute favorite buzzer beater to watch is Mo Pete vs Wash when Ruffin threw the ball in the air to try to kill the clock :rofl:.

I don't know how to embed but here's the link hahahhahaha

not a knicks fan but this was during the heart of linsanity

another classic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bruh i remember that sheed buzzer. nuggets thought they won the game and they threw in a lazy *** pass to inbound and sheed made that shot and pistons won in OT :smh: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom