Best Gamewinner in NBA History? vol. Mr. Bean

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike

:x

This is probably THE most cold-blooded **** i've ever seen. It will be a sad, sad day when he retires.

Lebron > Kobe still

Last edited:
Derek Fisher .4 game winner in 2004 takes the cake to me.

The importance of the game and what was at stake and the fact Tim Duncan hit an amazing shot of his own to give the spurs the lead prior to .4

All that considered and the fact that that was a real hard shot to make considering the time remaining.

I was damn near brought to tears that night. No lie. Still hurts watching that ****. |I

Amazing shot though.

The Kobe shot on Portland always sticks out in my head because of the degree of difficulty.

Robert horry, WCF, la vs sac...

my man had to fell like he was swinging past his knees when he hit that 

On that Tyreke one, there's a Kings player already jumping onto the court as if he knows the shot is going in..lol

Waiting for a Lebron stan to post the game winning layup against the Pacers in game 1.

Fisher .4 or Jordan hanging in the hair for 30 minutes & hitting that shot over Ehlo

That Fisher one literally altered legacies. Huge huge shot

Last edited:
Derek Fisher .4 game winner in 2004 takes the cake to me.

The importance of the game and what was at stake and the fact Tim Duncan hit an amazing shot of his own to give the spurs the lead prior to .4

All that considered and the fact that that was a real hard shot to make considering the time remaining.
I'd go with this. I think the shot Duncan made prior to that was a 3 also which makes it even more amazing.

"One lucky shot deserves another."

I'd go with this. I think the shot Duncan made prior to that was a 3 also which makes it even more amazing.

"One lucky shot deserves another."

And Kobe hit a clutch shot with about 20 seconds to go to give the Lakers the lead before Duncan's shot. That shot Duncan made would be included in this discussion as well had .4 never happened because that off balance shot over Shaq was a real tough shot in its own right.

I remember thinking the Lakers won the title for sure after beating the Spurs. Had that shot never happened imo the spurs likely win this series in 7 and beat the Pistons and possibly 3peat between 03-05

.4 was the most heartbreaking shot I ever seen. I was in shock before I could get happy Fish did that ish! That game was all but over after Duncan made a crazy shot after all the work Kobe put in to bring LA back.

Kobes two 3's against the Blazers sent Ruben out the league. Ruben also stopped believing at any point in his career he could stop Kobe. Son had Kobe sign shoes for him after that game.

the thing about those portland shots is that it was the last regular season game... and portland had to win to make the playoffs :lol:

Kobe just wasn't going to let them in

Back
Top Bottom