Best headphones for the gym

I have the basic ipod earphones but they always end up popping out when i'm doing cardio anyone recommend some good ones for me thanks

I have the basic ipod earphones but they always end up popping out when i'm doing cardio anyone recommend some good ones for me thanks

ive been wanting to know the same. i see guys using beats and im like 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jayswisz

eyes.gif
Ya i know what you mean everyone on NT has some deep pockets to use beats at the gym . . . My pockets are healthy but not beats at the gym healthy (at least not yet)

Originally Posted by jayswisz

eyes.gif
Ya i know what you mean everyone on NT has some deep pockets to use beats at the gym . . . My pockets are healthy but not beats at the gym healthy (at least not yet)

you could try wearing them over the ear style or else look for some In Ear Monitors, Meelec makes some cheap decent ones, the thing with wearing earphones in the gym is that they prob won't last as long due to all that sweat moisture.

you could try wearing them over the ear style or else look for some In Ear Monitors, Meelec makes some cheap decent ones, the thing with wearing earphones in the gym is that they prob won't last as long due to all that sweat moisture.

I just picked up some Sony in ear joints. Can't be out there on the treadmill with some chunky headphones on and the iPod joints fall out the ear.

I just picked up some Sony in ear joints. Can't be out there on the treadmill with some chunky headphones on and the iPod joints fall out the ear.

I've been using Sennheiser PMX80's for the past few years, pretty good sound quality (for a non-audiophile like myself) and they fit relatively securely.

I've been using Sennheiser PMX80's for the past few years, pretty good sound quality (for a non-audiophile like myself) and they fit relatively securely.

in ear head phones are for working out..
over the head is for chillin...
man i can't believe you guys don't know this...
this can't be real life
listen to this song... i think its pretty cool
\

in ear head phones are for working out..
over the head is for chillin...
man i can't believe you guys don't know this...
this can't be real life
listen to this song... i think its pretty cool
\

i have these they go on you earlobe

they sound really good to me and they're not expensive

Sony Piiq Qlasp

Sony-Qlasp-earphones.jpg

i have these they go on you earlobe

they sound really good to me and they're not expensive

Sony Piiq Qlasp

Sony-Qlasp-earphones.jpg

images

I've been using these for years now.   Really good sound quality and super comfortable, even for hours of listening.

I think they're just called "Bose In-Ear headphones.'

Back
Top Bottom