Best Headphones?

^ Never hopefully, there's a reason there wasn't 1 pair of Beats at Ultra or WMC used by some of the best Dj's in the world.....because they are trash. I swear if someone comes back and says they are " Hip Hop" headphones I should smack you. They are overpriced and the bass is TOO intense. I use the Allen & Heath
Xone XD-53 when I spin, and they beat the breaks off of those Dr. Dre crap pieces

beats by dre tours headphones any good? Everyone always talk about the studios but never the tours

these are still some of the best value available imo...and ive tried everything from grados to qualia 010s
1zfkkmb.jpg

..and monster is trash

Not Everything Monster puts out are Trash, the Turbines are good, but the Beats are Straight Garbage compared to other things that price in that range

RE0's if i'm not mistaken they were $239 Retail when they firstdropped. You can get them for $79 bucks now.. may not be great forthose big bass lovers but
pimp.gif
nonetheless

headdirectre0400x300.jpg

Great headphones.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

but anyways get yourself some Dre Beats Solo... +$+$ Skull Candy
The irony..

laugh.gif
yea word. i'm currently messing with some bose in-ear buds, and i have to say they sound great.

Originally Posted by il prescelto

these are still some of the best value available imo...and ive tried everything from grados to qualia 010s
1zfkkmb.jpg

..and monster is trash
dude, you're comparing IEMs to cans. Apples to Oranges.

which company does this again? I was close to ordering one before when I got hit by ringing ears. I remember the dude frequenting on HeadFi when they were just starting.

i got sony mdr-v7506 (mdr-v6 is basically the same thing, just an older model. but the v600's are lower quality, so don't mix those up), i recommend them.

i was doing a lot of research before buying these, so just to let you know some of my other choices

closed headphones

audiotechnica ath-a700
sennheiser hd-280 pro (heard it was too dull)
audiotechnica es7

open headphones
grado sr-60
alessandro ms1i

i didn't end up getting an open headphone because in the end, i wanted isolation, but otherwise i think i would've gotten the ms1i.

let me redirect you to a place where you can get a lot more info if you really want it

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/

http://www.head-fi.org/fo...one-buyers-guide-271258/

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

any in-ears that don't "plug" in to your ears? i really don't like that feeling of em

That;s the whole point lol. Im not a fan of iem's myself that's why I went with the Koss KSC 75's

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

klipsch-image-s4-and-s2-in-ear-headphones.jpg
THIS.
might buy these...
can you offer some opinions on them though? how is bass on them, comfort etc.
much more comfortable then their predecessors because of the improved ear plugs. the old ones were better cuz of the flex wire ear loop.

sound wise: i've been searching for in ears that have good bass. can't find em. these come the closest, but i got them because they have amazing sound in the mid range and highs. so many ranges i can hear. i love klipsch. these sound great.

of cours i have a whole ICON XF line in my room so i'm biased towards klipsch. these are the right price, for a little less there are some nice sennheisers you can go with. i'll put these up against anything else in the price range and a little higher.

I'm thinking of purchasing the Shure srh440. They seem to have good reviews. Any opinions?

Back
Top Bottom