Best Headphones?

I really want a pair of the skull-candy headphones, but i don't know which ones to get? Any recommendations?

We should have official head phone thread...
but anyways get yourself some Dre Beats Solo... +$+$ Skull Candy

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

but anyways get yourself some Dre Beats Solo... +$+$ Skull Candy
The irony..
not really, beats are better than most. they arent the best though. ive got the solos and studios and im happy with them but i know there are better headphnes out there but i dont need any better IMO.

What I don't get about Beats is people overpay for no real reason. Sure they're not bad, but you're flat out overpaying just because of the name and the look. I'd be willing to be most people who buy the Beats that those are their first quality pair of headphones, so of course they're going to sound amazing. Besides, they're probably playing the lowest quality mp3s with them and they're still blown away
laugh.gif

I've got a couple pairs of Sennheisers, the CX-300 in-ears which were only like 30, and then the 280 pros. I'm not a real big audiophile but for the money I've been really impressed and pleased with the quality and sound.

back to the topic at hand

the best headphone on the market would probably be a custom that run 5k+

whats ur budget op

the thing is... when you drop a few k's on a custom, something better will eventually come out. then you'll have to replace those.

I'm thinking of copping some beats by dre solo's.

Is it worth it? Ill be my 1st set of none apple headphones..so yeah

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

the thing is... when you drop a few k's on a custom, something better will eventually come out. then you'll have to replace those.

If someone is willing to spend that much on headphones I dont think they'd be too upset.

Originally Posted by SC415

I'm thinking of copping some beats by dre solo's.

Is it worth it? Ill be my 1st set of none apple headphones..so yeah

Like you heard people say earlier your really paying for the name. Theres better out there for cheaper, and anything will be better than the crap apple earphones.

Back
Top Bottom