Best Heat retention technolgy wear for the winter??

I'm talking about the kind of sportswear usually worn by athletes for cold weather situations

Under Armour, Nike, Hell even Uniqlo makes stuff similar to it. i just want advice for those who have used some form of the technology and how warm it keeps you

i work in an ice box and constantly go from cold to freezing and what i find to work best is thermals plus a few layers.

i work in an ice box and constantly go from cold to freezing and what i find to work best is thermals plus a few layers.

Yea the thing is i'm trying to stay away from multiple layers 3-4 max is what i'm trying to do and i need the stuff to be pretty thin

Cold gear by UA. I dont know if it works that well but a lot of people I know use it.

I wonder how effective the Uniqlo heat stuff is...

Uniqlo....Heattech long johns and long sleeved crew neck and your good to go...It holds heat really well, is thin and not noticeable under normal clothing...

good timing for this thread.....just got tickets to ******** vs cowboys sunday night....forecast is 20 degress lol

I normally just go OD layers but i always lose my feet immediately and hands. But going thermal under pants, and my UA cold gear for base layers

I use the Starter base layer stuff from Wally World. Had mine for over 3yrs and haven't had any problems. Kept me warm for IM football, paintball, work w/ slacks on, etc. AND it's less than $20 a piece

Back
Top Bottom