Best Home Workout Video? Trying out T25

I think P90X really revolutionized these at home workouts, it really pushed you to actually work hard instead of those quick 10 minutes a day workout that rarely made you sweat. It's a lifestyle change though with it's length but it made you more focus and goal oriented, I find it's the best out there. It's tough for sure, even fit people and a few athletes I know couldn't handle plyoX the first time around but stick with it and you won't regret it, especially if you're not a gym person.

I like P90X more than Insanity too, Insanity is more cardio then you add more cardio and then multiply that by 10. I'm a plyo/HIIT kind of guy but damn even my knees started to hurt after trying Insanity the first time. P90X is much more balanced and if you're starting out, they have an easier version of the move/exercise they are doing so you can keep up until you get to a better level.

Ive done insanity, P90x, and have 2 weeks left of the insanity/P90x hybrid. I love the hybrid workouts. I'll start T25 when I'm done.

I saw results will all them, it just depends on what you like.

Ive done insanity, P90x, and have 2 weeks left of the insanity/P90x hybrid. I love the hybrid workouts. I'll start T25 when I'm done.

I saw results will all them, it just depends on what you like.

I like to alternate the Ab Ripper X and Insanitys ab workout every few weeks, both becomes too easy as your body adapts to it and it stops being sore if I stick with one and to me that means it's no go anymore.

I like to alternate the Ab Ripper X and Insanitys ab workout every few weeks, both becomes too easy as your body adapts to it and it stops being sore if I stick with one and to me that means it's no go anymore.
great plan. This is why I like the hybrid so much. You get the best of both, and you always feel it because there's less muscle memory.

I did Insanity last year and lost a gang of weight, I just didn't get the muscular definition I wanted. Fell off over the winter and I gained it all back. I start back on Saturday the 1st. Doing regular Insanity for the month of March the 2nd Disc set. Then doing Insanity Asylum Vol1 in April, Asylum vol2 in May. I will give T25 a try in June depending on my results from Asylum.

It was cool to see Tonya in the T25 video, and seeing how much weight she and her husband gained and lost on the program.

I didn't even know. In the commercial he stayed grabbing up the females I thought he was the man. :stoneface:

His bf is one of the dudes on the tape apparently.  

I knew he was from Insanity, he had certain mannerism that gave it away. I could care less though, he is doing his thing and looks damn good doing it. That is actually his husband, not his BF.

T25 is that deal... Also i'm mad Shaun T is gay

Why?

Last edited:
P90X and Insanity are definitely more in the cardio and getting lean side of things but there is now a home workout that is meant to actually build mass and get bigger, Body Beast. Just curious if anyone has tried it?

My girl does the Brazilian Butt Lift workout and she dared me to try it.

After about 5 minutes... I was like...

View media item 1145252
**** was intense!

I really love Insanity Asylum and Tapout XT though! :smokin

Last edited:
Which one of these is the best for a person for just wants to lose 25 lbs in 2 months ? I don't really care about building muscle at this point just want to lose fat

Which one of these is the best for a person for just wants to lose 25 lbs in 2 months ? I don't really care about building muscle at this point just want to lose fat

www.mh60dvd.com Very similar to the Shaun T videos, but less crazy, more of a variety of moves, still at home with minimal eqipments or weights, does let you rest and each video of the 16 is about 35 minutes and has all 4 of them on there doing the moves at different levels.

datznasty datznasty you not down with hip hop abs?
shaun-t-hip-hop-abs-o.gif

T25 is that deal... Also i'm mad Shaun T is gay
learn something new everyday

I do insanity and/or the tony horton ten minute trainer (stackable workouts) on days i can't make it to the gym.  Also did some GSP rushfit in the past and thought that was a great workout too.

Someone actually dose DDP yoga?  I saw that on shark tank 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
datznasty datznasty you not down with hip hop abs?
shaun-t-hip-hop-abs-o.gif

Could burn calories from the sheer movement and pace of dancing but to pretend like that move is an ab workout is hilarious to me. I thought about buying it a long time ago to get more confident in dancing, but I'm not bout all that ****. Maxwell concert was last weekend, 2 step got it done, universal to any music, any pace. Y'all keep can all them Nae Nae's, Supermans, Rejects, lean and rocks, and whatever other **** yall crankin. As a black dude, as long as you I can electric slide, cha cha slide, and keep rhythm for a 2 step to whatever I feel like I'm good at whatever event I might find myself at.

If you have 5 minutes in the morning do a Burpee HIIT, 20 seconds on, 20 seconds off. Keep your heart rate and metabolism up all day

Last edited:
T25 is dope, it's basically HIIT for 25 mins. You really get no breaks and 25 mins feels like forever. I never followed the whole program because my exercise is mostly weightlifting. My girl is following the whole program and I do it twice a week with her.

On my 4th week on P90X (recovery) I would say I have been pretty strict on it, missing ONLY a few days because I went on a trip, but got right back into it. Def got in better shape, looking to finish it. Diet has been good too with the exception of the stuff I ate on my trip. Might go for another round once I'm done with the 90 days.

P90X and Insanity are definitely more in the cardio and getting lean side of things but there is now a home workout that is meant to actually build mass and get bigger, Body Beast. Just curious if anyone has tried it?

This video had me in tears. You must need a ton of equipment

Back
Top Bottom