Best Home Workout Video? Trying out T25

On my 4th week on P90X (recovery) I would say I have been pretty strict on it, missing ONLY a few days because I went on a trip, but got right back into it. Def got in better shape, looking to finish it. Diet has been good too with the exception of the stuff I ate on my trip. Might go for another round once I'm done with the 90 days.

I think it's a good idea to continue on with the program especially if you're not going to be a gym rat.

I do suggest changing the schedule you follow though so it isn't the same thing rotation as before. The other schedule options are double, lean and mass which really depends on your next goal.

I think it's a good idea to continue on with the program especially if you're not going to be a gym rat.

I do suggest changing the schedule you follow though so it isn't the same thing rotation as before. The other schedule options are double, lean and mass which really depends on your next goal.

Yeh that's a good idea, I know of doubles and lean, but I didnt know there was a mass program.

Just started Insanity this week. this workout made me realize how bad of shape i'm in. Def going to stick to it. hoping to lose 20lbs in 60 days. 

Just started Insanity this week. this workout made me realize how bad of shape i'm in. Def going to stick to it. hoping to lose 20lbs in 60 days. 

Make sure to clean up your diet too.

Best of luck!

Make sure to clean up your diet too.

Best of luck!
def! i'm the fast food for every meal guy because i work nights. Went and bought a big bag of Chicken Breast and a bunch of steamed veggies. it's gonna be rough but i hope the results are worth it. 

Back
Top Bottom