Best hooka spots in the valley?

I was wondering what are some good hooka spots in the valley like encino area.
Team Negrodamus​

there is Blue Cafe on Ventura and there's Hookah Source which is in Northridge on Reseda and Nordhoff
"How you gonna say I eat 9 burritos, I ain't never ate no 9 burritos man"

XBOX360 GT:DZ661

^thanks

anyone got any more?
i know there's the spot on ventura but its always crowded as hell
Team Negrodamus​

I dont really care if its beezy galore lol i juss wanna go to a good hooka spot with my girl and some of her friends and i dont want to wait an hour to sit
Team Negrodamus​

THE SPOT IS OK... I ONLY GO WITH MY ARMENIAN HOMIES... AND NO.. THAT IS NOT A RACIAL COMMENT...
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Actually, kinda forgot to mention Ocean(?) It's in Granada Hills, on Devonshire near Balboa. Never actually patronized it yet, but I've driven by and it seemed chill. Belly dancers too on weekends I believe.
LWhy?
FS: Jordan IV white/green sz.12, Classic SB hot pink/navy sz. 13, both DIRT CHEAP!!!I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.
I leave my Nikes stuck in your rectum, till you learn
Brand Nubian, yo, you gotta respect em

blue cafe is crap. theres pharaoh's on ventura and winnetka havent been there in a while. hookah source is pretty chill, they got a pool table and 2 tv's
To Write Love On Her Arms​
Rescue Is Possible​

anymore or has anyone been to these spots and can vouch that its good or bad?
Team Negrodamus​

I go to CSUN so I've been to Hookah Source several time.

The place has no middle eastern motifs at all. The decor is minimalist and the music is usually hip hop and R&B. It is underground as well, literally, it is under the Earth. The place has a door in a strip mall and you go down the stairs to the place. Obviously it has no patio or windows and it's kind of dark.

The place does not make food but it does serve sodas, candy and chips. The place specializes in tobacco and some of the flavors are very tasty and very smooth.

If you want to chill on a patio, listen to Missle Eastern music, eat some hummus and pita and watch the sunset, Hookah Source is not the place for that.

If you want a laid back, air conditioned lounge to spend a few hours, hookah source is a great place for that.

Team Economics​
Positive Externalities Since 2005​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury​
AIM: Roy Anglais

Back
Top Bottom