Best hoop shoes out right now?

Hey just want to know peoples opinions on which they think works for them playing ball. I broke it down into groups, you can number them from 1 being worst to 5 being best and include any shoe I might have left out if you like them. Thanks in advance

Group 1: hyper enforcer, hyper disruptor, hyper rev, hyper fuse, hyper franchise, hyper quickness, hyper chaos, hyper distributor, soldier vii (7's), zoom crusador, zoom attero, jordan prime fly, jordan super fly 2, and any other jordan I don't really know a lot

Group 2: kobe 8/9, lebron 11, kd 6, cp3 vii, jordan 28, hyper dunk 2013, melo 10, any others

Bonus Group 3: Favorite shoes of all time to play in from what ever year they came out. Still rank them

Really?!? I'm still trying to get a pair of kobe 8s to try out lol. And Lebron 11s... How do they compare? Two of my fav shoes from to hoop in were the air max elite (battlegrounds specifically) and ultraposites

The recent Kobes 8 and 9 have been great, but I still find myself using my Reebok Zigtechs most the time. They're just ole' reliable at this point.

jordan XX8 SE gets my vote as best hoop shoe. i have problems with the 9 and the lateral heel counter. as weird as it sounds, it hits my fibula bone and i cant really make quick cuts cuz of it.

From personal experience, Lebron 9 Elite and Hyperdunk 2012 are my absolute favorites right now

Back
Top Bottom