Best Hot Wings?

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

FTW!!!

Truth. If you have to have a true Buffalo wing  just make the sauce on your own. There are good spots to get true buffalo wings ( Buffalo Joes) but I prefer to grab the Harolds wings, cause they are bigger and if I want I can put a breast in the Buffalo sauce.

Alondra's Hot wings around LA, Socal 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Spot called "Pluckers" in Austin, Texas.
pimp.gif

It's been years since the last time I been there.
frown.gif

pimp.gif

I used to work there too so id be taking some home all the time. I like the Dr. Pepper, Jamaican Jerk, Bakers Gold, and Spicy Ranch. Those 4 flavors are GREAT. 
GOD. 
man, i would love to work at Pluckers.
laugh.gif
great environment and even better food. definitely my favorite wing place hands down. 

how is the dr. pepper, btw?
laugh.gif
i always got the
sick.gif
face whenever i think of it, but i've never tried it.
laugh.gif

buffalo wild wings, wing stop, wings n more, and wings and things (houston, tx) are all good money, too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Anchor Bar in Western, NY.
actually in Buffalo, NY. anywhere around western NY really will have good wings. but Anchor Bar created them and i still havent found a place that has the perfect crispyness without overcooking them, that Anchor Bar has. Duffs is pretty good too, also in Buffalo. Obama went there when he visited, as posted above. 
Said Western because Rochester has a couple as well. Been to them in both cities. 
pimp.gif

nice, didnt know they had locations in Rochester. and yes, they still have the best wings in the game.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Why can't people ever make a "best salad" or "best celery stalk" appreciation thread so I can crave something healthy
laugh.gif

wings are healthy.

Yeah for real... MT favorite hot wings are the ones I make... nothing unhealthy at all about baked wings and spices on them... if they breaded, deepfried, or got a *$!+%@!# of blue cheese then yeah...

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Ya heard 
pimp.gif

28a724m.jpg

Those wings are terrible! I just had some yesterday to try and give them another chance. I gave them away.  The sauce is good but their wings suck
I saw on the Today show that they were voted best wings in a fast food ranking.  I like them, i've also been to Duff's in Buffalo.  Good wings are good wings, it's hard to rank them in order.  But BWW was definitely not bad.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Spot called "Pluckers" in Austin, Texas.
pimp.gif

It's been years since the last time I been there.
frown.gif

pimp.gif

I used to work there too so id be taking some home all the time. I like the Dr. Pepper, Jamaican Jerk, Bakers Gold, and Spicy Ranch. Those 4 flavors are GREAT. 
GOD. 
man, i would love to work at Pluckers.
laugh.gif
great environment and even better food. definitely my favorite wing place hands down. 

how is the dr. pepper, btw?
laugh.gif
i always got the
sick.gif
face whenever i think of it, but i've never tried it.
laugh.gif

buffalo wild wings, wing stop, wings n more, and wings and things (houston, tx) are all good money, too.
pimp.gif

I love the Dr. Pepper flavor but if your eating like 15 or 20 wings and DP is one of your 4 flavors. EAT ALL OF THE DP FIRST cause once they get cold its a wrap
sick.gif

But those Jamaican Jerk flavor, i only get if its cold outside. 

Spicy Ranch and Bakers Gold are my "for sure" 2. ill switch it out alot. 

San Tung - San Francisco, CA

l.jpg
  > ALL!

But, traditional american wings = Smoke Eaters
pimp.gif

http://www.bayouhotwings.com/ These guys took over an old wing zone location near Tulane's campus, it's situated on the drive to my friend's house so I tried them out a few weeks ago before settling in for beers and baseball, they changed the regular hot wings to a Crystal Hot Sauce based sauce and man, it's awesome. If you ever find yourself in the New Orleans area, give them a shot. Also the Hot Wings at the Abita Brewery Brewpub, even with a pretty good menu I always found myself ordering an order of their wings whenever I pass through.

Back
Top Bottom