Best image hosting site?

Right now Im using photobucket and I went over my bandwidth limit, so now Im looking to try another site. ( With maybe a little more bandwidth)

So what are you guys using and how do you like it?

I just use servimg or tinypic for pics that I only need to be hosted and not saved for later use.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Right now Im using photobucket and I went over my bandwidth limit, so now Im looking to try another site. ( With maybe a little more bandwidth)

If you use Photobucket on NT, know that every time you look through your pics to select one, you're using bandwidth.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

If you use Photobucket on NT, know that every time you look through your pics to select one, you're using bandwidth.

Only when I access it through NT?

Wow I never knew that. That explains everything.

Sup brehs,
Seems Photobucket is charging for their services so I'm not using them anymore(they can eat a Mandingo).
I've been messing with google photos and Flickr and I cannot figure how to image host to nt (I'm not computer savvy whatsoever :frown:.
Please help.
I'm also using my iPhone to get the job done. Thanks fambs.

Flickr for the free 1tb or just create multiple Gmail's and link the drive folders. Unlimited space. If you just need a free, quick host; use imgur

Last edited:
Sup brehs,
Seems Photobucket is charging for their services so I'm not using them anymore(they can eat a Mandingo).
I've been messing with google photos and Flickr and I cannot figure how to image host to nt (I'm not computer savvy whatsoever :frown:.
Please help.
I'm also using my iPhone to get the job done. Thanks fambs.

Just embed them directly.

Tap the third square on top of the text box and choose 'Upload from my device'. If it takes longer than say 15 seconds to insert a link into the text box for you, refresh the page and try again.

Once the embed is done and the link is in the text box, swap the '200' and '400' within the url out for either '400' and '800' or '500' and '1000' to make your image a size visible to human eyes without having to tap on it/open it in another tab.

If you want to insert your pics in their full glory:

follow the upload instructions but once you have your link, hit preview.

Long-press your picture and choose to open it in another tab/window.

Go to that tab/window, copy that url and swap out the default embed one with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom