Best Jobs In America

bestjobsinamerica.jpg

Seriously, for the job responsibilities and pay, Anesthesiologist and P.A. are great positions to have.

I've heard great things about Physician Assistants.

A Respiratory Therapist that I had as a preceptor last year is now in school to become a P.A.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Damn, I didn't realize anesthesiologists get paid that much
Yeah man. I found that out last year when I was doing a rotation at UCSF. These anesthesiologists are making bank!

My friend's dad is one.... and he makes bank
laugh.gif
that job is a lot of responsibility as well though, having to put people to sleep without killin em
nerd.gif
I know for a fact that his malpractice insurance is through the roof! but im sure is employer covers most of it.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Yeah man. I found that out last year when I was doing a rotation at UCSF. These anesthesiologists are making bank!

I can't see myself doing this, they have a tremendous amount of responsibility but I can't help but feel like I'm kinda playing the background. I wanna be in there, if you know what I mean.

Trauma Surgery/ orthopedics FTW....but I'll keep my options open

I wonder how much pulmonologists earn. That thought crossed my head when I was in school last year, but then I didn't want to go through more years of school.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I wonder how much pulmonologists earn. That thought crossed my head when I was in school last year, but then I didn't want to go through more years of school.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

more years of school? wait r u a resident?
nerd.gif

No I'm not. I was in the 1st year of the RT program and I witnessed a bronchoscopy (remember, I think I mentioned it in the RT thread about the pulmonologist yelling at everybody
laugh.gif
). Well, I thought about becoming a pulmonologist then and then I figured that I was going to be done with RT in another year so I weighed my options. Then I said forget that and continued on with my RT program.
laugh.gif

my mom is a systems engineer. She doesn't do crap but sit through meetings over the phone

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Network security consultant
pimp.gif

I am tryin' to make more than 150k tho
grin.gif
Those are not the maximum salaries people can make at those jobs. Those are like confidence intervals, maybe 90% of people in that field make within that range, you could make more than the maximum listed 

In my opinion, IT field got 100x more difficult. My uncle is VP for IT in Citigroup, he told me I could just give me a job if i had a cs degree, this was 5 years ago. Not the same story now.

Back
Top Bottom