switchin lanes...

I like The Prayer too
(band of horses fan)

cudi spazzin is good too

I like this guy

T.G.I.F
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, pick up the newest mixtape "Dat Kid From Cleveland." I don't enjoy it as much as "A Kid Named Cudi" simply because I had most ofthese tracks before this mixtape released but it should be perfect for someone who is just getting into Cudi.

As for particular tracks, check out:
Sky Might Fall (there is a version on the new mixtape but its not as long as the one I have...either way, this track is too nice)
Dat New New
Buggin' Out '09 (Feat. Consequence)
And check out "Therapy" by the Alchemist feat. Cudi, Evidence, Kweli, & Blu

I also want to throw this in: How flawless is the transistion from "Save My Soul (The CuDi Confession)" to "T.G.I.F."? You need to haveyour iTunes set correctly to fully enjoy it but its perfect.

And Heaven at Night / Man on the Moon are two of my favorite tracks. Ever.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

switchin' lanes
anything he does wit' wale
Cleveland is the reason
09 freestyle of rich boy's "drop" beat
I aint think he could go in the direction he did on that song!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO! ^ Get outta here with that jazz...
I also want to throw this in: How flawless is the transistion from "Save My Soul (The CuDi Confession)" to "T.G.I.F."? You need to have your iTunes set correctly to fully enjoy it but its perfect.

FOR REAL. It's like "Save My Soul" gets bigger at the end and then "Thank God I'm fresh... Knock, knock. Cudi open up - it'sChip..."
pimp.gif

"Insomniac (Rollin)" w/ Jackie Chan

Ho' is Short For Honey w/ 88 Keys

Bangers. DF!!!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
didn't know he had heat like yall talking about

new music for the weekend i guess

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Get outta here with that jazz...
I also want to throw this in: How flawless is the transistion from "Save My Soul (The CuDi Confession)" to "T.G.I.F."? You need to have your iTunes set correctly to fully enjoy it but its perfect.

FOR REAL. It's like "Save My Soul" gets bigger at the end and then "Thank God I'm fresh... Knock, knock. Cudi open up - it's Chip..."
pimp.gif

Me and my friends love the transition of those songs too.. we always have to press repeat when it gets play in the whip.
laugh.gif
Listening to the newmixtape now, I personally think I like him more than everyone's favorite Drake..

Back
Top Bottom