best LIGHT bball shoes out!

alright i play mostly point guard and i love to use my speed. I need some shoes that are light so it won't affect my speed. I used to ball in vans slip ons cause they were so light but after a year of playin in them my bottom feet have been hurting. I know vans slip ons? i wore em cause they were light as hell...but after lots of pain on the bottom of my feet i wanna wear some REAL bball shoes. I used to wear nike shox BB4s but they were too heavy for me and really stiff.

i want something thats light and EASY to break in much like vans slip ons :lol:
laugh.gif

TeamFreshNegrodamus​
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​

Vans skate hi's

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
TEAMMARVEL X teamautobot​

im done playing ball in skate shoes...i wanna know some bball shoes. i know balling in vans slip ons sounds ridiculous but they were light and i had bad experiences with shox BB4s but now i realized i need some real bball shoes.
TeamFreshNegrodamus​
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​

Zoom Flight Turbines, u can't go wrong with those. and Zoom BB lows are also coming out so that would also be good.
and unless u can find a p.e. pair of steve nash's Zoom Stutter Step Nash Lows, then ur lucky

^^lol yea i think p.e arent going to happen
I Want to Trade 8.5 Espos For a Size 8...Help Me Out

Email:YungGunna104@aim.com

TEAM A M FAM

You were ballin in Vans slip ons? Bro... wow

Nike U-Soc
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

get some Kobe 1's. they;re on sale for pretty cheap right now and they are great for playing.
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

Nike Zoom Hyperflight. As far as weight, 13.7 ounces. ( a full soft drink can weighs about 13 ounces)

52bjixg.jpg
member of the ZKIII fan club

Hyperflights maybe light, but as i recall it got a really low overall review from Prof. K

The Asia versions of what Nash has been wearing Uptempo Motions or Stuter Steps....Those have zoom
formerly shoeWUfreak

Adidas Pro Models 2G or Adidas Pro Models S

can't go wrong with those.
"Fame was like a drug, but what was even more like a drug, were the drugs."

kobe 1's are really light...the Nike BB's that are coming out are gonna be like huaraches so those will be really light

According to eastbay Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier weight the same as Zoom BB and they are really good ! Bron's summer line kicks @#%$!
check out: nikelebron.net

u gotta get a pair of nike shox testify. those shoes are super light when tied up and strapped on. zoom air in the forefoot for lightweight comfort + shox tech to absorb the pounding is the perfect shoe for high-flyers and even points. i love those shoes
-- stay strongminded

Go with the Zoom BB's,I just picked a pair up and although I haven't played in them yet they do feel great.
They're nice and light and the cushioning feels fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom