best looking coupe for under 60k? PICS

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

In terms of looks, not price, what is the most aesthetically pleasing 2 door coupe in your eyes?
I narrowed it down to these.

Audi A5/S5
1z1zo10.jpg

BMW 3 Series Coupe
aw25hw.jpg

33lnkba.jpg

'08 Honda Accord Coupe
2lm998n.jpg

All such beautiful machines.
tired.gif

YOU COMPARED A HONDA ACCORD TO A BMW AND AN AUDI??????? ARE U SERIOUS???????

get ur head on ur %*#*%% shoulders B.

indifferent.gif
that honda accord looks SICK. even if its just a Honda. theDesigners did a GREAT job.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Viper can't be in this contest, it should be priced $60k or below MSRP.
The S5's starts at $51k while the Viper starts at around $90k.
I would vote for the 2000-2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage.
astonmartin10.jpg
^What kinda logic is that?! I posted '06 Vipers with BIN of less than $60K. You say they shouldn't be allowed then turn around and post anAston Martin????!!!!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

astonmartin10.jpg
^What kinda logic is that?! I posted '06 Vipers with BIN of less than $60K. You say they shouldn't be allowed then turn around and post an Aston Martin????!!!!
eyes.gif

The logic is you posted a BIN of $60k on the Viper, so I said if that is how it is, I pick the Aston Martin.
An Aston Martin that can be had for $55k. Still below the $60k limit.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

astonmartin10.jpg
^What kinda logic is that?! I posted '06 Vipers with BIN of less than $60K. You say they shouldn't be allowed then turn around and post an Aston Martin????!!!!
eyes.gif

The logic is you posted a BIN of $60k on the Viper, so I said if that is how it is, I pick the Aston Martin.
An Aston Martin that can be had for $55k. Still below the $60k limit.
^Now I understand you. I posted the Vipers cause no one mentioned anything about MSRP. Besides, I wouldn't get a newer Viper for MSRP andI'd actually try and grab an '06 because the 600HP in the new ones scares me LOL
grin.gif
. However, you have a nice choice there with the Aston. However, my fear is theexact same thing as the S5. Your average dummy will see this Aston as a Jag whereas you and I know what it truly is. I still got to go with the Vipersmyself...

I don't know, an Aston Martin is an Aston Martin and the average person will think, "DAMN, that's an Aston Martin!" Of course they won'tknow what it truly is but they would have an idea that "James Bond has a car like that and it is powerful!"

If you want presence, the Ferrari F355 Spider I posted on the last page pretty much speaks for itself. And it is also in the $50k-$55k range.

However, if the choices are not limited to new and MSRP cars, the choice could be endless, including Maserati's and Porsche 911's. I mean a 2003-2004BMW 645 can be had for $25k and before the A5/S5 arrived, that is the epitome of a perfect coupe available to the masses. It is probably better than the A5/S5still but it sure give it some competition.

Dont buy any of these cars without a warranty....Please
laugh.gif

BMW/Audi with warranty>Ferrari/Aston Martin w/o Warranty........and 9.5 times out of 10....if you're paying less than 60k for a Ferrari or an AstonMartin, its not covered under warranty...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

For those of you saying "Audi"...Drive a BMW for a week, then watch your opinions change by the second day

kay you act like audi drive is gonna be terrible.

i know they say the inside is what matters, but the AUDI is sexy as hell on the outside right now.
Is this man crazy? my girl has a 3series coupe i drive it damn near every day, i ordered my a5 canceled my last order to get the LED taillightsand the upgraded nav unit in the 2010 (wait will be worth it) as soon as i drove it i fell in love the LEDs dont hurt either
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

For those of you saying "Audi"...Drive a BMW for a week, then watch your opinions change by the second day

kay you act like audi drive is gonna be terrible.

i know they say the inside is what matters, but the AUDI is sexy as hell on the outside right now.
Is this man crazy? my girl has a 3series coupe i drive it damn near every day, i ordered my a5 canceled my last order to get the LED taillights and the upgraded nav unit in the 2010 (wait will be worth it) as soon as i drove it i fell in love the LEDs dont hurt either
smokin.gif

But at the end of the day....BMW>Audi

the new accord coupe is a beastttt. dont front. the v6 will romp on a bimmer unless its a 335 and up. real good bang for the buck

I don't know, an Aston Martin is an Aston Martin and the average person will think, "DAMN, that's an Aston Martin!" Of course they won't know what it truly is but they would have an idea that "James Bond has a car like that and it is powerful!"

If you want presence, the Ferrari F355 Spider I posted on the last page pretty much speaks for itself. And it is also in the $50k-$55k range.

However, if the choices are not limited to new and MSRP cars, the choice could be endless, including Maserati's and Porsche 911's. I mean a 2003-2004 BMW 645 can be had for $25k and before the A5/S5 arrived, that is the epitome of a perfect coupe available to the masses. It is probably better than the A5/S5 still but it sure give it some competition.
I kind of feel what you're saying about the Aston and James Bond connection that people may realize. But real talk, it's 2009. I don'twant a 2000/02 vehicle. I don't want my Aston to have Historical plates on it. And I've seen the F355 Spider in person a few times here in Clevelandwhere expensive cars are rare and it honestly did little for me. Maybe because I'm a car guy but I looked at it, acknowledged it as a Ferrari, and lookedforward again and realized dude was a budget baller driving that old vehicle. Wasn't really hating but that's honestly what I thought LOL! The oldestFerrari I'd be wiling to go back to is a 360 and since they don't fit the $60K budget, Ferrari's are basically omitted. And you posted a Spiderwhen the thread is about coupes
grin.gif
... J/K...

And the reason I'm not going Z06 because Corvettes are everywhere. I honestly see them a lot...a whole lot. They no longer stand out as much anymore.Correction, they stand out but not as much as I would want to if I'm spending $60K on a coupe. So if I can't get the ZR1 then I'm not getting aVette
ohwell.gif

So I'm back to the Viper.

And I'm not being brand loyal. I'm not really a Dodge type guy at all. I'm just making an argument that I'd have to go with a Viper if I wantthe attention...

^ those are nice, i've seen a few around. haven't driven one yet.

like the dude said a few pages back comparing bimmer and audi is all what you want in a car. my main complaint about bmw is i HATE the way the steering feels.

Back
Top Bottom