Best looking court in College basketball??

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by swendro88

The Texas A&M court is a joke.

Whose idea was it to use your in-state rivals team color?

Let's paint Crisler's floor green and white and slap a huge maize M in the middle.
What are you talking about? Whose color is tan?

laugh.gif
I was just about to say the same thing... I don't see BurntOrange, Black, Red, Green, or Gold anywhere on that floor...

Best: Duke/UNC

Worst: I used to think it was Allen Fieldhouse with that huge Jayhawk but after seeing this thread I think Texas A&M's is worse.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by tmay407

Let's paint Crisler's floor green and white and slap a huge maize M in the middle.

laugh.gif
I was just about to say the same thing... I don't see Burnt Orange, Black, Red, Green, or Gold anywhere on that floor...
ok, while it's not EXACTLY burnt orange, it still pretty much looks orange. And still it's just ridiculous. It's not their team color,and they throw the oversized texas AND oversized logo on top. come on, that's too much.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

tmay407 wrote:

swendro88 wrote:

laugh.gif
I was just about to say the same thing... I don't see Burnt
Orange, Black, Red, Green, or Gold anywhere on that floor...

ok, while it's not EXACTLY burnt orange, it still pretty much looks orange. And still it's just ridiculous. It's not their team color, and they throw the oversized texas AND oversized logo on top. come on, that's too much.

what are you talking about?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

what are you talking about?
I do agree that the Texas and T at midcourt are probably too big...but what other color could the court to be? There's light tan and dark tan.Would it be better with maroon instead of the dark tan?

I know of at least 3 other people on here that will agree with me on this.
laugh.gif

x3h0rl.jpg

85042.jpg

And the only time you will EVER see us rush the court...
2399732241_c976091666.jpg

NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!
tongue.gif

Oh yeah from Wikipedia "Pat Forde is a 1987 graduate of the University of Missouri." So....'ef him!

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I know of at least 3 other people on here that will agree with me on this.
laugh.gif

x3h0rl.jpg

85042.jpg

And the only time you will EVER see us rush the court...
2399732241_c976091666.jpg

NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!
tongue.gif

Yee-uh.

Best court in college ball. That's not even a homer choice i think the jayhawk epitomizes everything a college logo should be.

it's really out there, it's colourful, and it's easily recognizeable as a representation of the team and most importantly it's not just a mashof letters or initials.

and that article is BS. the HUGE logos are what make certain college floors awesome.

Back
Top Bottom