Best mall in the Seattle Area

i like alderwood's layout the best, although its selection is OK. northgate and southcenter are pretty much the same thing, they both have a lot of the lower end stuff, like urban clothing (rocawear, sean john, ecko, etc). bell square does have the most selection if you are looking for higher end designer clothes, considering it has the best selection at nordstrom (even better than downtown seattle), and has that store that sells DG, gucci, etc... and of course because i live close to it...

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^^^are you serious...its always empty. well iono actually i havn't been there for acouple of years

Malls are pretty much wack unless you're looking for shoes. If I need Nordstrom, I'll hit up the downtown flagship.

commons does not crack.
' they say i'm outta my mind. I say im outta my minutes
so i aint gotta waste my time when talk to these pigeons
they wanna offer me kisses, they wanna all be my misses
i look em dead in the eye like what you talkin bout willis. '

Malls are for losers.

I have been known to go to the mall.

I am a loser. (I am also a Northgate guy or Southcenter guy for the record)

(I am also a Northgate guy or Southcenter guy for the record)

^co-sign

but can anyone tell me the mall with the escalators outside! its like a mall outside and @#%$?? everything was like outside....it was cool i forgot the place
I AM FROM SEATTLE

I heard theyre building an outdoor mall in Renton down by Coulon

I dont know how reliable my source is though

You can pretty much ONLY trust Team Negrodamus members.

(and only if they're named BIG FAME ONE or oo206oo)

Team Negrodamus

quote: but can anyone tell me the mall with the escalators outside! its like a mall outside and ?? everything was like outside....it was cool i forgot the place

i think thats the new alderwood mall. i only been there like 3 times so im not sure. i know they got the outdoor stores now like U Village. i ate at the ice cream place where they mix it up. pretty bomb. i saw a movie there last year too but i dont remember which one. outside the Cinema i believe there were outdoor escalators (like under a cover). @#%$ that reminded me i had a nightmare last night about an escalator!!

ps i like bellevue square. half the reason to go to a mall is for the milfs and / or fine 14 yr olds, u feel me?? plus they have the play boat. too bad they took the big one out from when i was a kid, now its hella little. but its still fun for me.

^you'd better be 15 or under.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

oh what?? you guys dont say bomb no more? aw cripes.. *kicks rocks*

Quote:
^you'd better be 15 or under.

right. you'd better flip the stool right side up LOL funny

handle a joke dude, dang. if i was serious all the time, well, i'd be you. to each his own. hope we can be chums still.

:rofl:
roll.gif
bfo aint that the truth

Quote:
right. you'd better flip the stool right side up LOL funny

handle a joke dude, dang. if i was serious all the time, well, i'd be you.

for the same reasons that i can't handle a joke...is it also the same for you not being able to handle sarcasm?

and i was going to say, hey, sure we can still be chums, but judging from your profile pic:
14azmz4.jpg

...i don't want to anymore. you're too fly for me. :b
tongue.gif

edit: oh, and make sure you learn what the term "rape" means :lol:
laugh.gif

and after that i'll even accompany you to the mall to get some eye candy. of course they'd have to be legit of age :wink:
wink.gif

^man u be roastin him on the spot :lol:
laugh.gif
dont let it turn into a PYP post :rofl:
roll.gif

but hey at least i'm not ugly

SOMEONE HOOK ME UP WITH A 255 INVITATION!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!​

Back
Top Bottom