Best mall in the Seattle Area

Quote:
and after that i'll even accompany you to the mall to get some eye candy.

Outstanding :pimp:
pimp.gif

Gotta stay flyyyy

Ps. I doubt anyone knows this but what happened to Helo at Westlake? that store was the hotness. hella cute head scarfs for around 3 bucks. no wonder they went under. any other Helo's? i googled and found nothing. where else can i cop cheap headscarfs? thanks chums :D
happy.gif

I can't believe I didn't recognize Robert Smith right away, look how much taller he is than his truck.

Southcenter just got remodeled with Joey's restaurant, AMC theater, Duke chowder house or something and coming soon is H&M and Blue C Sushi.

And of course we got the best Champs in the northwest, Apple Store and our beloved BOSS WEAR(CLH FTW!!!...not)

The new Southcenter is only worth going to because of the new theater and H&M. The Nordstrom there sucks @*% and I would rather goto the Joey's on LakeUnion...

Just wait until Bellevue Square finishes their remodel. That place is going to be nice.

Southcenter will never be the best mall when the crowd looks like the Bite of Seattle's on the weekends. But their recent remodel is a good addition

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

only in the PNW forum can we resurrect a thread thats almost 2 years old.

Because it's on the bottom of Page 1.

tongue.gif

Anyone go to the grand opening? Took the morning off and went with wifey cuz she wanted to go to H&M.
At least we got a free bluetooth and a $25 gift card to Vitamin World.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigben206

Anyone go to the grand opening? Took the morning off and went with wifey cuz she wanted to go to H&M.
At least we got a free bluetooth and a $25 gift card to Vitamin World.
ohwell.gif

Nice seeing you Ben in that long line for H&M. Thanks for offering me to cut you guys, but I didn't want to piss people behind you, I should ofanyways. I got some free shampoo from Gean Juarez and free movie ticket for AMC. I tried to trade people outside for a H&M one but it seemed that everyonehad RedMango or VitaminWorld scratch ticket.

Where is the fun in standing in a line to go to H&M? I'm not hating, I just don't get it. I saw pics of girls standing in lines forever just to trystuff on. Just buy it, take it home, and return it if it doesn't fit.

I hate it. I feel like 85% of the new stores are for women and there's too many damn people, not to mention 0 parking

has anybody been to the theater yet? Im glad that theres yet another option in that are. I feel bad for Renton Cinemas though...theyre officially dead now(asif they werent dead before)

Back
Top Bottom